FaunaClassifieds - Announcements in Forum : Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds

Notices

View All Announcements (10) Announcements in Forum : Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds
09-24-2008 until 12-31-2029
WebSlave
Thumbnail photos for classified ads

As some of you may have noticed a new modification (09/24/08) has been added to the classifieds sections in order to allow thumbnail photos to be displayed in the topic line of your ad when viewing the forum.

This is an automated feature that will take the FIRST uploaded photo as an attachment, and display it in that area of your ad. If you have an older ad without an attachment, this can be added IF you have the ability to edit your ad to add an attachment. Since there is a time limit on post editing, not everyone will be able to do this for every ad they have here. In that case, the best solution may be to delete your old ad and simply create a new one with the attachment(s) you want in there.

Hope everyone likes the new mod!

BTW, I would like to put a restriction on the use of that function. It is for the display or ANIMALS only, and is not to be used for a logo of your business, or any sort of generic graphic that denotes a sale, auction, or anything of that nature. It needs to be SOLELY used for the display of the animals you are trying to sell. Otherwise, I can see where this will get way out of hand, and eventually negate the entire purpose of having that mod done here.

I hope everyone understand my reasoning behind wanting to have the classifieds this way.