FaunaClassifieds - Announcements in Forum : Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds

Notices

View All Announcements (10) Announcements in Forum : Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds
02-27-2021 until 12-31-2029
WebSlave
Concerning forum sponsorships

Yeah, I know, I don't audit for expired sponsorships all that often, so a lot of people get away with free months after their subscription expires. Too bad for me, I guess. But it's a thankless job auditing those things, and quite frankly a pain in the butt. Mostly because when I contact people about their sponsorship having expired, most don't even grant me the courtesy of a reply. Some that do, claim they will renew "soon", but rarely do so. So I wind up wasting a bunch of my time in that pursuit.

Seriously, is it all that tough for people to stay on top of their sponsorships themselves concerning when they are expiring?

So I have had enough. When your sponsorship expires, I will just delete it without any notice concerning chasing you down to see if it was just a slip up on your part. I am just going to assume you are no longer interested in the sponsorship and be done with it. This will cut out a LOT of wasted time in my life that I would much rather spend doing other, more pleasant, things.

BTW, once I delete your sponsorship, you lost your spot in the list. You are certainly welcome to then renew, but it will not be a renewal, you will be as a new sponsor. Meaning you will need to provide the sponsorship info to me again, and your sponsorship link goes to the bottom. Sorry, but I don't keep records of the text of the sponsorships, nor where each sponsorship is located in the list, so that information is lost when the sponsorship is deleted.

Hope this doesn't sound real harsh, but heck, maybe it needs to be. I don't think I am asking for a whole lot to keep this site up and running, but it sure would be nice if everyone here would at least have had enough courtesy to at least respond to my private messages when I asked them about their intentions for their expired sponsorship.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE CHASING PEOPLE DOWN FOR MONEY!!!!

So I am going to just quit doing it.