tiyellowhd
09-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Pr of clark genetic stripes 08 and tame first 850.00 takes them home + shp

tiyellowhd
09-14-2009, 01:25 PM
First 750.00 + shp takes thes home.

sincitydragons
09-14-2009, 11:05 PM
these are absolutely stunning snakes but do to this thread.... http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=774180#post774180

I will have to take back the offer I pm'd you previously..... the fact is that wether it's true or not I can not afford to take the risk with this kind of money and I consider you to be a risky person to do business with. I hope you understand, good luck with the sale.

tiyellowhd
09-15-2009, 12:06 PM
I really don't know who slipmatic is but he's full of it. Its your lost but I was going to decline your offer any way. 850 is cheap but the way you made offer I would be taking risk not you. You want ed to buy here pay and me hold snake for you. Not good way to do business. For anyone reading this post. I do not get along with anyone tied into Kentucky forums and so you will see quite a bit of flack coming from members there. I can money back quarantee what I post and sell. slipmatic (whoever you are) keep your opinons to yourelf. This is not a discussion forum, seelers only.

tiyellowhd
09-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Your offer was declined beacuse I do not run a buy here pay here pet store. Should I post your pm to clear up your offer? x amount of $ next Tues and the rest when you can get it. You have car payments? This economy sucks. Everyone is either selling,trading,downsizing etc We all have bills to pay. No offense but save you money up before you make offers.

sincitydragons
09-15-2009, 01:12 PM
hey genius offering half now half later is called a payment plan and people do it all the time, feel free to post the pm I did nothing to show poor business practice and it can in no way be considered a risk to you because you wouldn't ship till they were paid in full.... I can see now why several people have contacted me since my post telling me not to do business with you. I've offered payment plans on animals I've sold and I've made payments on animals I've bought but it was only an offer which you have every right to refuse.... that being said it doesn't matter because I don't want to deal with you anyway... Please do not contact me again and this will be my last response on this thread. Also I did not say "the rest when I can get it" I said the rest within 30 days or sooner which is quite different.... means 30 days at the latest but possibly sooner and if at the end of the 30 days I can't pay my deposit is forfeit, before you try to do business in high end animals you should really think about your own practices and how you talk to people because it reflects on the type of person you are and will determine wether or not other people want to do business with you.

tiyellowhd
09-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Your so called friends are who I stated before. Buy them or not, I sure wouldn't let your so called buddies interfear with something I wanted. but I sell them or not, makes know difference. Very nice pr. All this stems way back to posts on Ky forums. you tell you friends I said hi. dave etc.

tiyellowhd
09-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Downsizing collection and going another way but still keeping a few retics. This pr is beautiful in person. Regardless if you own a retic no digital camera will caption the true colors. Going away from dwarfs ,albinos,. bred sulas once and maybe if I'm lucky next yr. So these will go for first 750.00+shp. I will ship anyday thats available m-thurs.

reticrazy
09-16-2009, 11:27 PM
i can do 650 if your willing

reticrazy
09-19-2009, 07:14 PM
whats the lowest you will go shipped to 07002

hhmoore
09-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Dennis,
The person that posted this ad is currently banned from this site...he can't respond to you.

reticrazy
09-19-2009, 07:24 PM
oh ok thanx alot for the heads up