PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Male Black and White Jungle

SoCal Reptiles
09-22-2009, 07:46 PM
I've decided to try to rehome my black and white male jungle carpet. He is about 4 years old and is about 5 feet long. I was originally going to breed him to my diamond/ jungle cross, but I decided to move both of them out and just concentrate on my pure jungles. He had some eye infections last year, but luckily I work at an animal hospital so I got him on antibiotics immediately. He is blind and has some scars from the infection, but he eats great and I am sure he can breed (producing sperm plugs). I am accepting all reasonable offers at this time....either cash or trade. I am only interested in trading for jungles or ball morphs.

info@socalreptiles.com
www.socalreptiles.com

TannersPythons
09-22-2009, 09:39 PM
He's a beauty! would you be interested in a trade for a BEAUTIFUL savannah?

SoCal Reptiles
09-22-2009, 11:25 PM
I only want to trade for certain ball morphs or nice jungle carpets. Thanks for your offer.

LadyVenom
09-23-2009, 02:51 AM
How is his temperament? I could understand the blindness getting in the way. I know he is a Jungle, but because he is blind, would you take 200 or is that ridiculous? I am honestly not even sure what Jungles go for I just really took a liking to him and would like to keep him as a pet. Let me know.

SoCal Reptiles
09-23-2009, 12:42 PM
He is an absolute sweetheart. He is one of my nicest snakes. Never even struck at me.

SakaraGT4
09-23-2009, 11:34 PM
what price are u looking to get for him? u can PM me :)

Sean90
09-24-2009, 04:32 AM
Im very interested in this guy his is very uniquie looking would you please email me at hollowfangreptiles@yahoo.com I would love him just for a pet I also am doing some reptiles eduational progams for some schools in my area and he would be an awsome edition. PLZ let me know ASAP thank you

SoCal Reptiles
09-28-2009, 11:48 PM
bump.