PDA

View Full Version : Selayar reticulated python

erobinson
09-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Male selayar reticulated python, about 7ft +, but under 8ft. He is 2 years old, he will be 3 in a couple months. I purchased him from Bob Clark back in Jan. Or Feb. Of 2007, and I have the receipt if you want it. He eats F/T rats, 2 or 3 jumbo rats a week. And I will include any jumbo rat I have left, for those who pickup only. I'm posting from work so I don't have any pictures but you can email me for pics. And will try to post some later. I prefer you pick up. I live in the Baltimore area will try to post some later. I prefer you pick up. I live in the Baltimore area, but I work in the Washington, DC area and I'm will to meet for pickup. I will consider shipping if buyer pays for shipping ( Whatever is safer for the animal ) Delta, Fedex etc. but I work in the Washington, DC area and I'm will to meet for pickup. I wil but I work in the Washington, DC area and I'm will to meet for pickup. I wil consider shipping if buyer pays for shipping ( Whatever is safer for the animal ) Delta, Fedex etc I paid $225 for him, but I'm willing to take reasonable offers I'll consider anything over $100 plus shipping or just pickup No low-ballers. If I wanted to give him away.
errl@aol.com (email) 240-423-0948 (text or call) leave message if I don't answer