PDA

View Full Version : Private Collection 5.7 proven adults!!

kocorns
09-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Well my hobbies have grown and my time is getting less. I have decided to focus more on my art and music and let my snakes go...for a few years anyway. I plan on keeping enough of this years holdbacks to start again in a couple years if that is what I decide, or let my son take over. I have been breeding corns for a good ten years now and am offering my private collection of adults for sale. These are very high quality corn and produce amazing offspring. I am offering them as a group so I can get them moved out before winter sets in. They are all super healthy, proven breeders (except for the 08' Plasma...wanted to wait one more year for her) and the best pets ever. Serious inquireis only please. My website is: www.kocorns.com where you can find pictures in the photo gallery and some pics of the offspring also, as well as terms and conditions. please e-mail me if you have any questions at kocorns@yahoo.com or call me at 605-716-9043 and leave a message if there is no answer. I really want these to go to a good home. Someone that takes great care of their animals and apprieciates their colors.

Well, here goes: 5.7 group $1,300 shipped!! paypal payments only at this time, thanks, sorry no trades or payments. First come, first serve.
hypo-lavender-bloodred
1.0 06 hypo lavender het bloodred (sparky)
0.1 06 hypo het lavender, bloodred (jayden) this girl has given me 4 hypo plasmas in the last two seasons! and some amazing pink hypo lavs.
0.1 08 hypo plasma (this girl is amazing...not 100% if she is hypo plasma or het...doesn't have belly checkers, but has not been proven out) looks like it though
Candycanes!!
1.2 06 candy canes (caine, shyla, tyra)*produce awesome red and white!!
Gold dust-motley
1.0 Golddust het motley (he is actually a ultra caramel or something like that because when bred with a butter he produces all gold dusts)
0.1 06 Butter het motley
Okeetee
1.0 07 abbotts okeetee (koda)
0.1 06 okeetee (the great grandaughter of my very first corn!!)
lavender-opal-motley
1.0 07 hurricaine lavender motley (sam)
0.1 07 amel motley het lavender

*produce: hypo plasmas, hypo lavenders, lavender motleys, golddusts, okeetees, and amazing candy canes and more!!

switchblade
09-12-2010, 01:02 AM
are these still for sal and would you sell individual animals
thanks

kocorns
09-19-2010, 10:41 PM
I need the room for other hobbies and want to move these.....Take the lot for $1000 shipped!! plus I will throw in 20 of this years hatchlings for free that have eaten f/t pinkies....a mix of okeetee, goldust and more..no normals..unsexed..
first person takes them...you won't be dissapointed.

kocorns
09-20-2010, 08:52 PM
these are on hold pending payment, thanks

hoodsherps
10-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Are they still available?