PDA

View Full Version : African Soft Fur Help Needed Please

JFF Reptiles
11-22-2010, 11:00 AM
I am trying to find a size chart on African Soft Furs and cannot Im more ;interested as to when to wean them size wise in grams any help would be greatly appriciated
Thank You
Shawn

Casey Hulse
11-22-2010, 12:28 PM
I do not think as specific size/weight will work for you weaning them. I use a visual kinda thing, if they are running around, drinking from the water valve and eating solid food, they are ready to go. Good luck. Casey

JFF Reptiles
11-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Casey thank you thats the method I have used as well just didnt know if there was a standard

I do not think as specific size/weight will work for you weaning them. I use a visual kinda thing, if they are running around, drinking from the water valve and eating solid food, they are ready to go. Good luck. Casey

Casey Hulse
11-22-2010, 07:59 PM
No, I've seen little butterball fat ones that do not even have their eyes open yet, then some that look and act like adults, but are the same weight as the butterballs (probably)

suzuki4life
11-22-2010, 11:21 PM
you can wean them at first sight (eyes open) but it is always bets to let them in as long as possible if you can. It will help them grow faster.

Sushi Dragons
11-23-2010, 10:39 AM
I would wait until they are actively eating and drinking on their own. This is usually at around 3-4 weeks. I wait until the whole litter is ready and then move them all at one time. :)