PDA

View Full Version : WTC Tower 7?

WebSlave
09-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Sheesh, I thought there were only TWO towers involved in the 9/11 "attack", but I just learned that there was another tower (Tower 7) that also collapsed even though it was NOT struck by any plane.

How did I miss this? I thought I was pretty much on top of much of the info and mis-info about this event.....

972ETepp4GI

WebSlave
09-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Another video showing this "Tower 7" collapsing BEFORE the two other towers do so. :notallthe

Fay3RQJbntI

WebSlave
09-08-2011, 12:53 AM
8T2_nedORjw

radera5
09-08-2011, 02:22 AM
There is a good documentary on Netflix about all this, I am not sure what it is called. I will look into it for you though....

Clay Davenport
09-08-2011, 03:10 AM
You might be talking about the video Loose Change.

radera5
09-08-2011, 08:16 AM
You might be talking about the video Loose Change.

Indeed I am:thumbsup:

KelliH
09-08-2011, 08:53 AM
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Dennis Hultman
09-08-2011, 10:05 AM
eNf5hUZlxes

Dennis Hultman
09-08-2011, 10:18 AM
3XXEMwhizCE

aleria
09-08-2011, 01:21 PM
I still find it sad that it's the ones that question what really happened that are considered crazy in all of this.

But I mean come on, with all the evidence, the faked news footage, the fact that there is zero chance that those buildings went down because of one plane hitting them, the demolition explosions, traces of thermite and perfect implosion of each building that were glaringly obvious on film I think the ones that take the government's explanation are the crazy ones.

Clay Davenport
09-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I find it sad that the ones who faithfully accept whatever they are told by the government consistently fail to ask the question why does the government encourage the proliferation of the conspiracy theories.
While they don't directly feed the theories they are none the less actively encouraging them by their refusal to release any information which would refute them when it is 100% within their power to do so if they do indeed have the evidence they claim to possess.

Ignore the towers for the time being, within minutes of the first impact the rest of the entire morning was televised live so the footage is in the public domain to begin with.
Look at the other two tragedies of that day, the Pentagon and the crash of flight 93.
There is not one photograph of the pentagon site which includes anything that might be considered plane wreckage.
I was astounded when the federal mouthpiece stated with a straight face that the entire jumbo jet and all the passengers were "vaporized" in the crash. That is utter nonsense, that much material simply cannot vaporize in a crash that did such limited damage to the structure.
Lets say it did vaporize though and they are telling the truth. Dozens of security cameras, both private and belonging to the Pentagon would have recorded the approach of the plane just prior to impact. All footage was seized immediately and after an extended period of time a grand total of 5 frames were released to the public, which didn't really show anything.
All that was required would have been to release enough of the footage to show plainly the plane approaching for impact and that theory would have been completely debunked. So you have to wonder, why is it they would rather have the accusations and speculation? We are left to assume the speculation of a coverup is preferable to the truth from their perspective.

It's very much akin to the speculation that has surrounded Area 51 for decades. I personally do not believe that anything done in Area 51 has anything at all to do with aliens, but the government is quite content to have the general public busy speculating on that fact as it keeps them distracted from possibly discovering what is actually going on there.
The fact that they allow such theories to proliferate that cast themselves in a negative light, when it is within their power to refute them if they are telling the truth speaks a lot toward just how negative the real truth must be.

aleria
09-08-2011, 03:10 PM
The fact that they allow such theories to proliferate that cast themselves in a negative light, when it is within their power to refute them if they are telling the truth speaks a lot toward just how negative the real truth must be.

And that really is the truly scary part isn't it?

WebSlave
09-08-2011, 05:22 PM
And that really is the truly scary part isn't it?

I think what is even more alarming to me is that if even a small percentage of the rampant conspiracy theories are correct and accurate (and you do have to admit that where there is smoke, there is normally fire), what that fact indicates about our government's attitude towards it's citizens, and what it portends for our future. Quite frankly, they will do ANYTHING in order to try to obtain their goals. Which includes knowingly and coldly KILL us as they see fit.

If THAT doesn't worry you, then you are just not thinking this through to logical conclusions.

FosterHerpetological
09-08-2011, 06:06 PM
I truly hope, that for mankind's sake, 2012 does actually happen. Some catastrophe or disaster that will bring the world to the edge of the end, maybe then people will open their eyes.......but probably not.

WebSlave
09-08-2011, 08:16 PM
I truly hope, that for mankind's sake, 2012 does actually happen. Some catastrophe or disaster that will bring the world to the edge of the end, maybe then people will open their eyes.......but probably not.

From evidence I have read, it's already happened before. If each successive civilization is an improvement over the last, then we've still got a LONG way to go.