PDA

View Full Version : What If?

Dennis Hultman
09-30-2011, 03:29 PM
XLw7QHmXJ9Y

I think I checked off everything. The verdict is in and unquestionable in my opinion.

"And the pendulum swings from the left to the right
As momentum increases the weight and the height
But if nobody's listening, is anyone right? "

WebSlave
09-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Yeah, what if he is right? Does anyone REALLY think the government will willingly and peacefully give up any of the powers it has now accumulated?

What were the wars that Americans fought over the years supposed to be for? But if that same fighting were to start now to try to regain the freedoms that have been lost by the hands of our own government, how would that be viewed by law? Laws that this very same government writes, no less...

Dennis Hultman
09-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Yeah, what if he is right? Does anyone REALLY think the government will willingly and peacefully give up any of the powers it has now accumulated?

What were the wars that Americans fought over the years supposed to be for? But if that same fighting were to start now to try to regain the freedoms that have been lost by the hands of our own government, how would that be viewed by law? Laws that this very same government writes, no less...

Well, I think we all know how the federal government would view it. Local and state enforcement may be quite different depending on your location and the reasoning for so could be dramatically different depending on your area. Opposite ends of the spectrum..

"When it's time to stand upright why do we falter
Like placing our freedom on the sacrificial altar
We hold tight to our fears and defend our oppressors
As we fight for their lies and become the transgressors
As pacifists transform to violent aggressors"

Dennis Hultman
10-08-2011, 12:05 AM
pmrNHg7C_QY

PsAKz6n8dhg

Dennis Hultman
10-27-2011, 06:47 PM
ECjiZakJqAI

WebSlave
10-29-2011, 02:15 AM
Myqffx8Mdg4

bigtiger
10-30-2011, 02:18 AM
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Most bad government has grown out of too much government.

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

-Thomas Jefferson

Dennis Hultman
03-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Episode of Freedom Watch

Fox cancels the Judge

a2tC-npvuGk

Dennis Hultman
06-04-2012, 02:05 AM
UBR1qiLi1Iw