PDA

View Full Version : Give it 30 minutes of your time

Dennis Hultman
08-20-2012, 04:03 PM
if you aren't convinced by then, dismiss it if you wish.
mEfJO0-cTis

Lucille
08-20-2012, 05:46 PM
I gave it 10 minutes. The sound quality is not the best and I do not hear well. From what I gathered, various people were upset because of spraying and they think that the sprays include metal oxides, aluminum and strontium?

So Dennis could you please sum this up? 1)For what purpose is the spraying being done? and 2) Why would someone spray something with some of the effects surmised by those on the video, if they had to breath those same substances themselves?

If you have a link to a written report that is similar to the video I would be grateful.

Metachrosis
08-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Geo Engineering,the feds have already admitted to it and have no plans to stop

Mooing Tricycle
08-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Why cant i see videos!? This page is blank too!!! just text!

Shadera
08-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Why cant i see videos!? This page is blank too!!! just text!

It might be your browser. Firefox sometimes lets me see pictures and video, sometimes not.

Does this link work for you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis

Mooing Tricycle
08-21-2012, 11:52 AM
It might be your browser. Firefox sometimes lets me see pictures and video, sometimes not.

Does this link work for you?

Bastids.... Yeah, the link works. Lame! I love firefox....

KORBIN5895
08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Geo Engineering,the feds have already admitted to it and have no plans to stop

Could you explain that to me?

Metachrosis
08-21-2012, 02:02 PM
The facts are out there on the subject,do a little research and make your own
conclusions.

Lucille
08-21-2012, 09:21 PM
I asked a question. Wasn't answered. Another member asked for explanation, he was told to go look it up for himself.
It this just presented in order for everyone to completely agree? Can't have questions?
How is that sort of behavior any different from the very people who are getting criticized in the video? They are not telling us about the air, and you are not either.

I am sick and tired of groups parading around smugly calling anyone who does not agree with them 100%, sheeple. Not treating them like friends and neighbors and offering explanations.

I try, as much as it is possible, to think for myself. If all you want to do is hand me a package and tell me take it or leave it, I'll be on my way.

WebSlave
08-22-2012, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I've been hearing about the chemtrails for quite a while now. The association with aerosolized aluminum is disturbing, to say the least. Aluminum has been heavily linked to Alzheimer's disease. It would be very interesting to see how much this malady will be increasing over the years after the entire population of the world may be breathing in this aerosolized metal. Of course, for all we know, none of us may wind up having enough brain power and retention capability to understand what is going on pretty shortly anyway.

Seriously, what sort of problem is this designed to FIX that can be worth this kind of RISK to the population?

Lucille
08-22-2012, 06:24 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

KORBIN5895
08-22-2012, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the link Lucille!

Shadera
08-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Seriously, what sort of problem is this designed to FIX that can be worth this kind of RISK to the population?

From what I gathered with my short attention span, they're trying to cool the earth and stop "global warming". Why the hell are we trying to stop something that's been a cyclical part of our planet's history for millions of years? Nothing but bad can come from mucking with nature on that scale.

Metachrosis
08-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Geoengineering technologies fall into three categories: Weather Modification, Solar Radiation Management, and Carbon Dioxide Removal and Sequestration; each is already under intensive research, computer modeling and experimentation.
The first category, Weather Modification -- generally covering "chemical cloud seeding" and "storm modification" (the redirecting of hurricanes) -- is, conceptually, the mother of all geoengineering technologies, already practiced at significant scale in the U.S. and China. In the words of the ETC Group report (http://www.etcgroup.org/en/issues/geoengineering), such techniques demonstrate "a classic 'end-of-pipe' response that addresses neither the causes nor the mechanism of climate change, but seeks only to alter its outcomes."
The second set of methods is found even more literally at the end of the pipe: Carbon Dioxide Removal and Sequestration technologies attempt to remove CO2 from the atmosphere after it has been released. This is done either by mechanical means, through "carbon-sucking machines" (part of the arsenal deployed to put the "clean" in the dubious notion of "clean coal"), by modifying chemical cycles through "Ocean Fertilization" (introducing volumes of iron or nitrogen to the ocean) and "Crop Residue Ocean Permanent Sequestration" (dumping massive amounts of biomass into the sea), or by creating new carbon sinks through manipulation of species (GE algae) and ecosystems (burning biomass through pyrolysis and burying the resulting carbon, popularly promoted as "biochar").
Biochar provides an interesting perspective on both the broad range of geoengineering proposals,

Several more pages continued here,
http://www.alternet.org/story/148587/the_doomsday_machine_and_the_race_to_save_the_worl d%3A_geoengineering_emerges_as_plan_b_at_the_11th_ hour

Lucille
08-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks Tommy. I found this explanation also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoengineering

I'm not either pro or con at this point, but certainly spraying stuff that ends up back on the earth's surface eventually is a matter of some concern, depending on what is used.

Metachrosis
08-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Wiki,Wiki,Wiki . . . . . :rofl:

Lucille
08-22-2012, 11:53 AM
As opposed to the article you supplied, Tommy, whose title starts off 'The Doomsday Machine'....obviously a neutral no-agenda source of information.

Metachrosis
08-22-2012, 12:28 PM
CNN,FOX,MSNBC also have "theirs"

WebSlave
08-22-2012, 12:54 PM
From what I gathered with my short attention span, they're trying to cool the earth and stop "global warming". Why the hell are we trying to stop something that's been a cyclical part of our planet's history for millions of years? Nothing but bad can come from mucking with nature on that scale.

Ah, but think deeper about this. They are apparently trying to correct the RESULT of this situation, and not the source cause. So what EXACTLY is the SOURCE of this problem that apparently must be outside of their reach?

Seriously, flooding the atmosphere with ALUMINUM particulates? :ack2:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1335899/

http://ukpmc.ac.uk/abstract/MED/2680008/reload=0;jsessionid=XeVdLFNHtk0EpwgAMC2g.0

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1568482/

If the possible result of this procedure is widespread dementia among the world's population, then what is the alternative that must apparently be even worse?

There are some missing pieces to this puzzle........

Metachrosis
08-22-2012, 04:46 PM
This may help some of ya'll?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=185785.0

The buzzword in this case is "geoengineering" or more specifically "climate geoengineering"

"Chemtrails" is a slang term, and when you enter chemtrails into a search engine, you will get a couple of reliable sites, but most of the search engines' results are websites comprised mostly speculation, hypotheses, guesswork, or outlandish kook stuff.

Dennis Hultman
08-22-2012, 05:04 PM
I asked a question. Wasn't answered. Another member asked for explanation, he was told to go look it up for himself.
It this just presented in order for everyone to completely agree? Can't have questions?
How is that sort of behavior any different from the very people who are getting criticized in the video? They are not telling us about the air, and you are not either.

I am sick and tired of groups parading around smugly calling anyone who does not agree with them 100%, sheeple. Not treating them like friends and neighbors and offering explanations.

I try, as much as it is possible, to think for myself. If all you want to do is hand me a package and tell me take it or leave it, I'll be on my way.

Sorry, I wasn't hovering around this thread waiting to submit a term paper. I belong to no group and called nobody a "sheeple". Didn't call anyone any names and didn't ask anyone to believe it or take it as 100% truth.

I simple stated if you aren't convinced after thirty minutes, dismiss it. Simply because if it doesn't hold your attention past the 30 minute mark your not interested in listening. You simply can dismiss it as a conspiracy theory.

Is this just presented in order for everyone to completely agree? Can't have questions?

I didn't "present" it here for any other purpose but for you to watch a come to your own conclusion and of course to discuss. Isn't that what a forum is suppose to be for?

Personally, I have no answers to give. I thought the video was interesting. The whole subject is worth discussing. Including cloud seeding which has been done and acknowledged worldwide.

I don't think we know the risks. Those that may think they know enough have probably weighted the risks against whatever purpose.

Dennis Hultman
08-22-2012, 05:04 PM
I gave it 10 minutes. The sound quality is not the best and I do not hear well. From what I gathered, various people were upset because of spraying and they think that the sprays include metal oxides, aluminum and strontium?

So Dennis could you please sum this up? 1)For what purpose is the spraying being done? and 2) Why would someone spray something with some of the effects surmised by those on the video, if they had to breath those same substances themselves?

If you have a link to a written report that is similar to the video I would be grateful.

Hmmm, the sound quality seems to be fine to me.

Question 1. Your guess is good as mine or the multiple reasons given in the video by others. The most common reason noted by many is to counter global warming. There was a first documentary video put out called

What in the World Are They Spraying?

jf0khstYDLA

Then this new one "Why are they spraying" in the first post.

But that one is just as long and may not hold your attention for the full ten minutes.

Question #2

Don't know the answer but my guess would be that if they were that those doing the spraying believe that the risk outweighs the reasoning of why it needs to occur.

Although, here is a small clip about not knowing the risks.
zSQ8GNvv0BE

It's only two minutes. :)

Metachrosis
08-23-2012, 01:00 PM
http://www.infowars.com/west-nile-theyre-lying-to-you-again/

WebSlave
08-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Just watched the second video and it raises a number of questions in my mind.

Those looked like commercial airliners leaving the chemtrails. So where do those planes originate from? Commercial airports? Is it just a coincidence that airports have become high security areas across the world? Or do they all come from military bases? Or has no one tried to find out?

Where do those tons of products being sprayed into the atmosphere come from? Who is the source of them? How are they actually dispersed from the planes? Separate devices on the planes or are they a part of the fuel mixture?

WHO actually ordered this to be done? Who is paying for it? How many people actually know what is going on? Surely people who load the planes with this stuff must be aware of what they are doing.

Anyone else uncomfortable with someone creating an atmosphere around the earth out of electrically chargeable and potentially FLAMMABLE metallic particles? Powdered aluminum is used as an accelerant in explosives. Is that something you really want to have megatons of in the atmosphere?

And again, what sort of problem, with the cure being so burdened with so many substantial risks, could this possibly be designed to address as being the "best" solution?

Dennis Hultman
08-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Separate devices on the planes or are they a part of the fuel mixture?

I would think that if one decide to do this for whatever reason that having the least amount of people aware would be best to conceal a agenda that "they" didn't want scrutinized. It would seem that if it were in the fuel that would be easiest to conceal. :shrug01:

Lucille
08-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Why would someone spray something with some of the effects surmised by those on the video, if they had to breath those same substances themselves?

And again, what sort of problem, with the cure being so burdened with so many substantial risks, could this possibly be designed to address as being the "best" solution?

Good question.

Metachrosis
08-24-2012, 03:25 PM
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/globalists-combine-geoengineering-and.html

Dennis Hultman
09-27-2012, 12:48 PM
The question was asked "Why would they?". I guess my question would be why would they not? Why would it be hard to believe? There is a history with experimentation on the public.

qo8CmOpotW4

Here you have actual spraying by airplanes on Corpus Christi, Texas in the sixties and on a apartment complex in Missouri.

There is a new lawsuit against the EPA for testing illegally on human patients.
http://epahumantesting.com/

It always seems to be on the less "desirable" populace at the time. The testing of syphilis on blacks in Tuskegee syphilis experiment as an example.

Or the Eugenics programs in this country against undesirables.

Part of the history of progressives in this country.

8CAK0Z9sxpA

This was progress.

Some would say we all are part of that less desirable now. Just something to think about.

Metachrosis
09-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Shhhhhh, you'll wake them from their slumber of denial
Their kick in the ashtray is coming

Dennis Hultman
10-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Associated Press

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ARMY_SECRET_TESTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-03-18-19-04

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Doris Spates was a baby when her father died inexplicably in 1955. She has watched four siblings die of cancer, and she survived cervical cancer.

After learning that the Army conducted secret chemical testing in her impoverished St. Louis neighborhood at the height of the Cold War, she wonders if her own government is to blame.

In the mid-1950s, and again a decade later, the Army used motorized blowers atop a low-income housing high-rise, at schools and from the backs of station wagons to send a potentially dangerous compound into the already-hazy air in predominantly black areas of St. Louis.

Local officials were told at the time that the government was testing a smoke screen that could shield St. Louis from aerial observation in case the Russians attacked.

But in 1994, the government said the tests were part of a biological weapons program and St. Louis was chosen because it bore some resemblance to Russian cities that the U.S. might attack. The material being sprayed was zinc cadmium sulfide, a fine fluorescent powder.

Now, new research is raising greater concern about the implications of those tests. St. Louis Community College-Meramec sociology professor Lisa Martino-Taylor's research has raised the possibility that the Army performed radiation testing by mixing radioactive particles with the zinc cadmium sulfide, though she concedes there is no direct proof.

But her report, released late last month, was troubling enough that both U.S. senators from Missouri wrote to Army Secretary John McHugh demanding answers.

Aides to Sens. Claire McCaskill and Roy Blunt said they have received no response. Army spokesman Dave Foster declined an interview request from The Associated Press, saying the Army would first respond to the senators.

The area of the secret testing is described by the Army in documents obtained by Martino-Taylor through a Freedom of Information Act request as "a densely populated slum district." About three-quarters of the residents were black.

Spates, now 57 and retired, was born in 1955, delivered inside her family's apartment on the top floor of the since-demolished Pruitt-Igoe housing development in north St. Louis. Her family didn't know that on the roof, the Army was intentionally spewing hundreds of pounds of zinc cadmium sulfide into the air.

Three months after her birth, her father died. Four of her 11 siblings succumbed to cancer at relatively young ages.

"I'm wondering if it got into our system," Spates said. "When I heard about the testing, I thought, `Oh my God. If they did that, there's no telling what else they're hiding.'"

Mary Helen Brindell wonders, too. Now 68, her family lived in a working-class mixed-race neighborhood where spraying occurred.

The Army has admitted only to using blowers to spread the chemical, but Brindell recalled a summer day playing baseball with other kids in the street when a squadron of green Army planes flew close to the ground and dropped a powdery substance. She went inside, washed it off her face and arms, then went back out to play.

Over the years, Brindell has battled four types of cancer - breast, thyroid, skin and uterine.

"I feel betrayed," said Brindell, who is white. "How could they do this? We pointed our fingers during the Holocaust, and we do something like this?"

Martino-Taylor said she wasn't aware of any lawsuits filed by anyone affected by the military tests. She also said there have been no payouts "or even an apology" from the government to those affected.

The secret testing in St. Louis was exposed to Congress in 1994, prompting a demand for a health study. A committee of the National Research Council determined in 1997 that the testing did not expose residents to harmful levels of the chemical. But the committee said research was sparse and the finding relied on limited data from animal testing.

It also noted that high doses of cadmium over long periods of exposure could cause bone and kidney problems and lung cancer. The committee recommended that the Army conduct follow-up studies "to determine whether inhaled zinc cadmium sulfide breaks down into toxic cadmium compounds, which can be absorbed into the blood to produce toxicity in the lungs and other organs."

But it isn't clear if follow-up studies were ever performed. Martino-Taylor said she has gotten no answer from the Army and her research has turned up no additional studies. Foster, the Army spokesman, declined comment.

Martino-Taylor became involved years ago when a colleague who grew up in the targeted area wondered if the testing was the cause of her cancer. That same day, a second colleague confided to Martino-Taylor that she, too, lived in the test area and had cancer.

Martino-Taylor decided to research the testing for her doctoral thesis at the University of Missouri. She believes the St. Louis study was linked to the Manhattan Atomic Bomb Project and a small group of scientists from that project who were developing radiological weapons. A congressional study in 1993 confirmed radiological testing in Tennessee and parts of the West during the Cold War.

"There are strong lines of evidence that there was a radiological component to the St. Louis study," Martino-Taylor said.

Blunt, in his letter to the Army secretary, questioned whether radioactive testing was performed.

"The idea that thousands of Missourians were unwillingly exposed to harmful materials in order to determine their health effects is absolutely shocking," the senator wrote.

McCaskill agreed. "Given the nature of these experiments, it's not surprising that Missouri citizens still have questions and concerns about what exactly occurred and if there may have been any negative health effects," she said in a statement.

Martino-Taylor said a follow-up health study should be performed in St. Louis, but it must involve direct input from people who lived in the targeted areas.

"Their voices have not been heard," Martino-Taylor said.

2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

crotalusadamanteus
10-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Sad that some people will never wake up to the reality of government agenda.

Need to get that first video out to the tree huggers of the country. Even PETA due to the influence they seem to have on the hill. These chemicals effect wildlife as well as the native flora. Water...without it, we ALL die. And contaminating it is an unforgivable, unacceptable act.

Dennis Hultman
11-28-2012, 02:00 AM
Rogue Geoengineering

'if you don't take into account the side effects or the unintended consequences"
:shrug01:

hxfDeur1ElY

WebSlave
11-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Rogue Geoengineering

'if you don't take into account the side effects or the unintended consequences"
:shrug01:

Yeah.... Like the batting average of any government trying to handle modification of the environment (or actually anything of major import - such as the national budget) has been all that impressive concerning positive results. :rolleyes:

Seriously folks, they are apparently already deep into doing experiments with no more knowledge and experience (and likely results) than a small child playing with gasoline and matches in an upstairs bedroom of a house. Heck, for that matter, it may very well be that the cause of the environmental issues we now have are actually the results of prior experimental modifications they have done. I recall reading a long while back that fully half of the scientists involved in the nuclear bomb development program were very worried that setting off the first hydrogen bomb would start an atmospheric chain reaction that would ignite the entire atmosphere. Guess what? They set it off anyway.

And does anyone KNOW what launching all that radioactive material into the atmosphere with every nuclear test has done to us and our planet? Certainly, not anything GOOD, I would imagine. THAT was an experiment as well.

skirtinthedirt
11-28-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm certain these planes are decommissioned commercial airliners flying out of private airspace. There's no way you would be able to get them in and out of commercial airports, or have an operation going on anywhere near one that stores those kinds of chemicals and equipment. Airline mechanics would have to be specially trained to work on these retrofitted devices, and security would be even higher than it is now...maybe not the "consumer" side, but the "back door" so to speak where all the mechanics and other employees come and go would run more like a military base.

My boyfriend is a commercial airline mechanic. I asked him if there was a secret military base at the airport storing all this stuff and if he had been trained to maintain it. He looked at me like I was an alien.