PDA

View Full Version : 2 new in box NINTENDO DS SYSTEMS

monica
11-28-2004, 02:12 AM
i HAVE TWO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND NINTENDO DS GAMING SYSTEMS. THEY COME WITH PICTOGRAM BUILT IN GAME, BUILT IN DEMO GAME, WIRELESS SYSTEM. THESE ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AND BACKORDERED TO 2/05-IM TAKING BIDS ON SOLD SEPERATELY OR TOGETHER. NOTHING LESS THAN 250 FOR ONE SYSTEM. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT SWSEXTON@PRODIGY.NET FOR QUESTIONS. THIS WILL END IN 7 DAYS BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL LAST LONG. STORES ARE NOT RECEIVING BUT EXTREMELY LOW QUANTITIES AND THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE-HOTTEST GIFT THIS YEAR-DONT MISS OUT. MONICA :bomb: :spinner03 BUYER PAYS UPS OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AND INSURANCES. MONEY ORDER ONLY-HIGHEST BIDDER GETS THEM. THIS IS NOT A PREORDER-I HAVE THEM IN MY POSSESSION RIGHT NOW.

dmasio
12-01-2004, 02:56 AM
Hell I can get them ALL day long for 150 a piece. If anyone is willing to pay her 250 for one I can get you 2 for 350. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks Damian

jenn_jeffery
12-01-2004, 10:37 AM
Hell I can get them ALL day long for 150 a piece. If anyone is willing to pay her 250 for one I can get you 2 for 350. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks Damian

No kidding, my local EB Games has them (and quite a few) for $150, plus tax of course...

cahrens
12-01-2004, 10:19 PM
Mmm.... Can you feel the Christmas spirit?? Or is that greed? :shrug01:

monica
12-06-2004, 02:31 AM
Im sorry if I have offended anyone but here is why I listhed them at that price-they are unavailable where I live-I bought two on ebay and that is the price it cost me for the auction and the shipping-eb games where I live is backordered to 2/05. This is not greed-this is an opportunity that I thought I would give someone else that could not get them. Not everyone is out to screw someone else. I went to 27 stores looking for these on the release date and they were all gone. I wont say anything about the negative comments. I wish you all Happy Holidays.

Monica

Vince
12-06-2004, 02:23 PM
why did you buy them just to sell them at the price you purchased them for?

Target
walmart
toys r us
bestbuy.com
bestbuy
sams club
ect
ect
150.00+tax

1216dex
12-06-2004, 02:53 PM
I thought she wanted 250? Maybe they're het for something

MGReptiles
12-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Lets play nice... Tis the season ya know..lol..

Chris@TSE
12-12-2004, 11:08 PM
seems like her intentions were good enough, lets not drag this into an attack.......

monica
12-12-2004, 11:13 PM
I really was not trying to offend anyone-I went to 26 places looking for these and ending up buying them on line (including shipping) :shrug01: :bandhead0 for the price I listed them to start at. All the places I went said they SHOULD have some come in but only recd limited quanitites. I thank you for your post Chris. My intentions were good. Not deceitful. I have never had negative comments from anyone (but these) and really try to be a good honest person and was only trying to save someone else the hassle I went through to get these. Merry Christmas everyone.

Monica