PDA

View Full Version : Selling All My Beanie Babies!!!

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
12-02-2004, 04:44 AM
I will trade these for reptile, just ask !!!!!

I am selling all my TY beanie babies. I have hundreds and hundreds of them. If you are interested, just give me a email. I am getting rid of all of them
C H E A P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bluegrab:
* I also have Hundreds of the tiny beanie babies from mcdonalds, all still in there packages!!! )))

Sheila

Ps. I have every TY Bear Beanie baby there is to have. I have all retires.

sktopp@juno.com

David Scarboro
12-06-2004, 07:34 AM
What kind of a value are you putting on them?
David Scarboro

emerald_angel_92
06-25-2007, 04:13 PM
MY DAUGHTER HAS HUNDREDS OF BEANIE BABIES. IF YOU STILL HAVE I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR ALL OF THEM. THANK YOU
ANNIE WHITE
L4AW@YELLVILLE.NET
P.S. THESE WILL MAKE GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR MY DAUGHTER

emerald_angel_92
06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
MY DAUGHTER HAS HUNDREDS OF BEANIE BABIES. IF YOU STILL HAVE I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR ALL OF THEM. THANK YOU
ANNIE WHITE
L4AW@YELLVILLE.NET
P.S. THESE WILL MAKE GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR MY DAUGHTER

IloveSnakes1234
06-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Annie, this is a 2 year old ad and please stop writing in CAPS!

PJCReptiles
11-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Annie, this is a 2 year old ad and please stop writing in CAPS!What's the big deal if someone types in Caps? Do you automatically assume someone is "Cyber/Type Yelling" at you. Damn, don't be so critical, it's just typing. So what if this ad is two years old, the OP may still have some for sale. The only way emerald_angel_92 would be able to find out is to ask, correct? Just so you know, to be grammatically correct you should have typed the word "two" instead of using the numeral.
Jay

TripleMoonsExotic
11-22-2007, 05:39 PM
The OP hasn't been on this forum since 03-08-2005 @ 02:02 AM :shrug01:

IloveSnakes1234
11-23-2007, 01:10 AM
What's the big deal if someone types in Caps? Do you automatically assume someone is "Cyber/Type Yelling" at you. Damn, don't be so critical, it's just typing. So what if this ad is two years old, the OP may still have some for sale. The only way emerald_angel_92 would be able to find out is to ask, correct? Just so you know, to be grammatically correct you should have typed the word "two" instead of using the numeral.
Jay
For me it just gets annoying when people type in caps.. that's all. And why do you need to respond to this thread? I posted that 5 months ago. You don't need to be so arrogant.