PDA

View Full Version : PA Bird & Reptile Rescue Center

lairofdragons
07-31-2007, 11:25 AM
We currently have several birds and reptiles up for adoption including a cockatiel, love bird, bearded dragon, iguana, plated lizard and leopard gecko. For more info on these rescues please visit us at www.lairofdragons.com and enter our rescue site. Please read adoption policies carefully before contacting us and a adoption application must be submitted. If you have a specific reptile or bird you are looking to adopt, please contact me and I will let you know when one becomes available as all of our available rescues are not listed on the adoptions page do to the quarantine period.

Who We Are:
Lair of Dragons is a non-profit, No-Kill rescue center for Reptiles and Birds in need. We have over 20 years of experience with Reptiles and Exotic Birds. If you have a reptile or bird in need of a good home, that you can no longer keep please visit our website at www.lairofdragons.com and enter into our rescue site or contact me at contact@lairofdragons.com. We will place your reptile or bird in the home best suitable for his/her needs or we will keep it here and raise it properly until a good home becomes available. We do not adopt out to breeders or for entertainment purposes. Please do not surrender your reptiles or birds to a store where they will not get proper medical care and potential owners are not screened and never let a reptile or bird go free outside, as it will not survive. We provide proper care, food, lights and medical treatment if needed, before our companions are adopted out to new homes. Several of our reptiles and birds end up living with us for a very long time at our home, where they get 24 hour, 7 day a week interaction with human contact and are provided the best possible love and care if no suitable homes do become available.. Serving PA, MD, and surrounding areas.

www.lairofdragons.com enter our rescue site for more info