PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Stan Grumbeck?

brodie691
09-03-2007, 06:34 PM
i am not for sure if i am posting this in the right forum or not, but i have done everything in my power to ind Stan Grumbeck "The Snakeroom" (or the snake room, not for sure how it goes) on the net. i am wanting to inquire about his persian ratsnakes as i have been told that he works with them as well, and am in desperate need of finding a red/brown phase female for my projects. this is not a snake that is easily tracked down, nor it seems that Stan is as well. if anyone has done business with him in the past or present and has contact information i would be GREATLY appreciative if you would please post here and give it to me.
if i have posted this in the wrong forum i apologize in advance. and for any help that i get in tracking him down, i thank you all in advance!

matthew watkins

critical bill
09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Here is the only I could find on the net. Hope it helps!

Stan or Andrea Grumbeck (817) 561-1400

critical bill
09-03-2007, 07:13 PM
I meant to say.. "here is the only INFO I could find on the net."

Good Luck!

brodie691
09-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks Chuck i totally appreciate the info. i thought he might have a website but to no avail. i came up with nothing searching for hours. it doesn't seem that too many are working with persian rats out there, and i had heard his name and good things about him from several people.
once again i appreciate it!

matthew watkins

critical bill
09-03-2007, 10:13 PM
No problemo. If the number is good and you get in touch with him do me me a favor and post some photos of those persian rats in the rat snake discussion forum. I'm interested to see what they look like and I'd like to hear about your project.

Good Luck!

brodie691
09-03-2007, 10:58 PM
here is a post i made in the ratsnake forum a couple days back chuck. it has a picture of one of my persian pied males. not the best pics in the world, but it does show how pretty they are.

hope the link works:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103476

critical bill
09-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Wow! I've never seen one before. That is a nice looking snake. Please keep us posted about your project in the forum. Definitely wish you success and hoping to see some offspring for sale.

brodie691
09-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks Chuck! Zamensis persica is by far my favorite herp on the planet. they are a bit placid, but can be a bit bitey from time to time. i absolutely love them and am working on saving the monet to get another 1.1 pair soon. they are definetly worth every penny paid. they are rare, but believe it or not, the normal red/brown phase seems to be much more elusive in tracking down.
i just am bound and determined to find one........ or ten

matthew