PDA

View Full Version : Sunglow motley corn for adoption

kggjr
03-18-2008, 10:30 AM
I have a sunglow motley corn (male) a sunglow corn(female), as well as a amel(female corn), pink lav corn(female) a problem ball python who can never be breed (female) all are in excellent health decided to adopt out been diagnosed with breast cancer and will not have time. reasonable adoptions fee 50 a snake or would really like to adopt all of them out for 225 together to ensure they go to the proper home. I do have pictures.

widgetsmom
03-22-2008, 12:42 AM
Hello I am sorry to hear about your health I can understand how that can be... I am posting from son acct here on fauna but my name is Leeann and I just had to have a hysterectomy due to a biopsy result I hope things go as well for you as they did for me ! I am very interested in the snakes I need a male for my female corns .... We do not breed ball pythons but have had several in the past as pets... We are an experienced herp family and they would have the best of care if you would like to email me my home email is widgetandme@aol.com I can give you the link to photobucket where I have some of my animal pics ... some we have purchased most we have gotten from other people who for one reason or another could not keep them... We even have a rescue iguana who had had tail slammed in a car door and his previous owners did not want to pay 400 dollars or mroe for a 12 animal to have it fixed ... we did and he has been great for over a year .. so if you would like email me and I can give you the info am talking to hubby and he said the snakes would be my easter present ....and then I can get you info for pics as well

kggjr
03-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Just to let everyone know they where adopted to day by a nice man, thank you for the inquiry

widgetsmom
03-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Ok I am glad someone got them !! Now get well soon !