PDA

View Full Version : Notah Howe

Lance_Hartman
02-20-2002, 08:59 AM
Notah had some screaming yellowhead retics that hatched in May01. spam_When I first saw them for sale, I wanted one in a bad way, but I was in the process of getting a female super tiger retic from Cindy Baldogo(also highly recommended) that also hatched May01. spam_Over the last 9 months I've seen Notah occasionally post that he still had some of the babies for sale and I was stricken with the urge to buy one each time. spam_Last month I said to myself that if he posted them again, I was getting one. spam_Well he posted again. spam_I fired off an email asking for information. spam_I realized that I had his phone # from a previous inquiry I had made on this same clutch. spam_I gave him a call and was told that Notah wouldn't be home until 8-9pm. spam_I didn't leave a message or give my name I just said I was calling in regards to some snakes he had for sale. spam_I called back at about 9:15pm and Notah answered the phone. spam_I introduced myself and he already knew who I was because he was in the process of answering my email. spam_I asked him a few questions and he was very personable and easy to talk to. spam_He gave me all the info on the snakes as well as options for shipping and cost involved with each. spam_I opted for Northwest and he said he would call to check on shipping because of price increases since 9/11. spam_He called me back in less than 10 minutes and told me that the northwest counter had closed for the evening but he would call me at 9am the next morning. spam_The next morning at 9;01am(maybe my clock is fast) the phone rang and he gave me all of the information. spam_We agreed on Tuesday for shipping. spam_I emailed him on Monday morning at around 7am just to make sure everything was a go. spam_When I checked my email at 8:30am he had responded and gave me all of the flight information. spam_The next morning I had an email giving me the airbill number. spam_I received the snake and it was as good or better than he indicated and I couldn't be more pleased. spam_I work in the customer relations department of Capital One and customer service is my thing. spam_It's so rare to see good customer service anywhere let alone in the herp business. spam_I can't say enough about how quick and willing he was to respond to any of my inquiries and I would recommend him to anyone who has a chance to do business with him.

Lance Hartmanhttp://gallery.kingsnake.com/data/1346Ivan19Feb02(3)-med.JPG