PDA

View Full Version : For sale: 3yr. old Sulcata Tortoise - Local Pickup Only Glassboro NJ

Stephanie88
07-10-2008, 02:42 PM
I have been raising babe for 3 yrs and he (not sure) has never had one health problem. He is a healthy eater, active and completely 100% healthy and growing. My new apartment doesn't allow pets so unfortunately I am going to have to give him up. I am selling him for $150, which is a low price for a juvenile Sulcata but I want him to go to a GOOD home, not to whoever can afford him and I would give him away to a good home but I need SOME money to reimburse myself for all the care I've given him over the years, especially with money tight with moving out and all. If you are interested please email me at sassygermanchik@comcast.net. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (because I don't want to risk shipping/hurting him) to the NJ area. Good home only!! I'm gonna miss him, please take good care of him. :shrug01: :bawling:

Stephanie88
07-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Please hurry in contacting me if you're interested because I have to have him in a new home by the time I get into the apartment so if no one responds by next week, I'm going to donate him to the Cape May Zoo.

kmarsh
07-12-2008, 05:52 PM
I live in Macon and drove to illinoice to get my girl sulcatta and she has a loving home. How far are You from Macon, GA?

kmarsh
07-12-2008, 06:15 PM
I have a cousin in Leesburg VA and a Aunt in Morgantown, WV if it was possible to coordinate a pickup between You and them then I could work out picking him up from them. Email me and I will give You my number and see what we can work out. The girl I have is named spencer and she weighs about 25 lbs now. I have had her for almost a year now and beleive it would be nice if she has a friend here in GA. Let me know