PDA

View Full Version : Monkey madness...

Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
01-13-2003, 10:52 PM
Yes, it's come down this...a MONKEY poll!

Sorry, just killing time at home tonight waiting on dinner. So Al, when you gonna get that naked woman up here to cook it for me?! :D

Anyway, onto the poll(on a side bet, gentlemen please try using that line on your wives/girlfriends tonight and see where it gets you. heheheh)...

Two titans of Ape Antics.

The big giant Ape who killed Godzilla(only in the AMERICAN version mind you!). A simian who needs no introduction...

KING KONG!!!

And his opponent...

Haling all the way from...back in the day. He'll be fighting out of the blue corner and is sporting green overalls and hat. He is...

GRAPE APE!!!

LET'S GET IT ON...

PS I apologize right now for the quality of this poll, I'll do better next time...

kenster
01-14-2003, 01:13 AM
Rob...Rob...Rob...,
Hey I too am waiting for the naked women from Al, he must not have shipped overnight express. Guess I'll just keep everything here "well in hand" for a while longer..LOL! Now to the poll, Damn that sounded BAD! This one is easy! King Kong all the way after all Grape ape was in cartoons. But one thing to ponder is for some odd reason Grape Ape could fly around on a magic rug, beats the hell out of climbing to the top of the empire states building now doesn't it??

PS: Where is the favorite X-men poll?? Or is that one just too easy?;)

Steph Scranton
01-14-2003, 07:32 AM
Grape Ape all the way! I loved that big purple monkey.

NEWReptiles
01-14-2003, 07:37 AM
They went out on last wed. Rob I swear. I got your trade and those nachos are great. Let me know when they arrive, Al

beakgeek
04-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Grap ape all the way. Kong is so old even chewie could probably nokc him off.

Terry

Sand&SunReptile
04-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Where is the Japanese Godzilla when you need him? He;d slap em both around.
OH MY GOD LOOK, ITS GOODZILLLAAAAA!
Mike Fortier

Kevin Kaley
05-24-2004, 08:43 AM
King Kong would never lose to Grape Ape if he was fighting for Jessica Lange. She was so hot in that movie.