PDA

View Full Version : Pair of het Temeculas (Wright stock)

OCRich
11-29-2008, 11:18 PM
I am going to concentrate on a few select localities so I'm putting some of my once "untouchable stuff" up here.

These are excellent snakes in every aspect:

They are ready to be cooled for breeding in spring- the female is one of the biggest rosys you'll ever see and the male is a screamer.

contact
Rich 714 812 9200

$300 for the pair
I have required paper work for everything I list

Johanna
11-30-2008, 12:38 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous. Sent private message.

Cloner
12-08-2008, 10:43 AM
My family and I drove up to OC this weekend to purchase this pair of Rosys from OCRich. What a great guy. He showed the kids his collection and they were real excited to see all the great looking snakes. Even my wife held one and she is not a snake person! Rich has some beautiful animals and they all looked very healthy and well taken care of. If anyone is interested in purchasing animals from him they can not go wrong.

There was only one little problem. This breeding pair of snakes was for my son. When my daughter saw the Vebena pair that Rich also had for sale I ended up getting those as well. :) This is a very addicting hobby.

Thanks again Rich!!!!!

Cloner

digerrocks
01-20-2009, 10:25 AM
wow OCRICH what a great guy me and my dad and the rest of my family went up to see the snakes and man weren't they beautiful i went up there to get these to snakes obove your head and then he showed us all his snakes and some babies and i went there to get to but we got four wow thats alot of snakes so buy snakes from this guy you cant go wrong

thanks again rich

digerrocks

OCRich
01-20-2009, 10:08 PM
It was a pleasure showing your family those snakes. It was fun for me to see the enthusiasm. Enjoy!

and............. don't get too addicted!

Cheers,
Rich

digerrocks
03-02-2009, 10:26 AM
hay rich i got my snakes out of there prumanation yesterday and wow the are doing great and the girl is soooo beautiful the boy allready bit me but only cause he was hungry well thanks again,

Digerrocks

JoeysHerps0105
03-16-2009, 01:05 AM
do you still have the boas? if so can you email me at JoeysHerps0105@gmail.com

OCRich
03-16-2009, 02:11 AM
Glad they seem so healthy

Sorry to hear you were bitten... but if they produce babies for you, then you'll have tame neonates with which to work. Make sure you check into the legalities of possible breeding etc. - your dad can help you with that- or e-mail me

Rich

and Joeysherps... have no more, but I should have some neat stuff in a few months

digerrocks
04-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks again rich let you no if my snakes have any babies

diger rocks

digerrocks
05-24-2009, 05:13 PM
dear rich i looked yesterday at my snakes and thet looked like they were mating so i got my dad and he said they were i am so exited just wanted to let you know.

DIGER ROCKS