PDA

View Full Version : Some Shipping savings $$$

thestranger101
12-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi -

I am at this point looking to help a few select breeders who are FED-EX certified.

I can help you obtain an accout with up to a 30% discount !!!!!!!

Note i have the right to refuse anyone, at the same time must be able to send me that you are actually live certified. I see in the post here it explains what you need to do Take the time and do it !!!!!

Again i have the right to refuse anyone for any reason

Michael
Sunshinedragons

You will be dealing with a third party company and they deal with all billing issues. Not ME !!!!!!

thestranger101
12-22-2008, 02:52 PM
please contact me at sunshinedragons@gmail.com tittle shipping, please include a copy of your fed ex certification to qualify.

hhmoore
12-22-2008, 05:55 PM
This isn't a great match, but the Shipping discussion forum was not the place for your solicitation.

hhmoore
12-22-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm curious, Michael....you have pretty much posted no information here, and the appearance is that you want private communication only. Why so secretive?

SPJ
12-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Sounds like another Reptster fiasco.

You better be prepared to disclose EVERYTHING in public or you can forget about people taking a chance on a new shipping idea after how Reptster screwed over people.

I can say, you won't get any info from me unless I see EXACTLY what this is for IN PUBLIC so there are no secrets.

thestranger101
12-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Sorry-

It was my mistake to even bring it up maybe. There are other ways to save on shipping if anyone would like to contact me they are welcome and we can talk over the phone. You can even call me. If your not certified i cant help you. I do not wish to end up with a problem like repster so I will continue to ship certified with a discount.

Offing to help is not always a scam.

Steve shoot me an email and i will give you my number and i will tell you about it.

I will only help certified breeders !!!!!!

Sorry for trying to help Certified Shippers only !!

Anyone intrested please respond.

hhmoore
12-22-2008, 06:32 PM
So, again, what's the big secret?

thestranger101
12-22-2008, 06:43 PM
I have decided that helping out here is not in my best intrests. Good luck to all shipping in the new year.

Dont forget to look around and see what's out there, don't just take one mans word for it.
Life is not always a scam.

Sometimes there are just good people out there looking to help others.

Michael

Bill & Amy
12-22-2008, 06:48 PM
please contact me at sunshinedragons@gmail.com tittle shipping, please include a copy of your fed ex certification to qualify.

You want people to send you their certification papers? Then you will have access to everyones name, address, phone number, account numbers etc.

Good luck with that. :rofl:

Bill & Amy
12-22-2008, 06:50 PM
I have decided that helping out here is not in my best intrests. Good luck to all shipping in the new year.

Dont forget to look around and see what's out there, don't just take one mans word for it.

Michael

If you really want to help people out, then tell them what they need to know. Quit keeping it a secret. Don't ask people for personal information when you don't need it.

hhmoore
12-22-2008, 07:00 PM

Michael

That is true. But, surely, you can understand why the secretive nature of your posts raises suspicions. Think about it....a person that doesn't post his full name wants copies of your waiver/account info. That unnamed person promises savings through an unnamed service. AND makes himself unaccountable by stating that the unnamed service is responsible for all billing.
I'm not saying you are trying to scam anybody; but if you are just trying to help others, why not just post the information you have and let people decide for themselves???

Lucille
12-22-2008, 07:01 PM
This sounds fishy. Anything that can't stand to be seen or spoken in public can be an opportunity for a scam.

thestranger101
12-22-2008, 07:03 PM
http://www.usshipit.com/

I have a contract with them.

Like i said was trying to help. I am a sales rep for them and I am able to offer the highest tier discount for honest popple operating honest business. After i initiate a 20-30% discount you then deal direct with My franchise manager.

Sorry i offered, was not expecting a response like this when i am trying to help.

And yes i would like to only issue an account to some one who is already Fed-Ex Certified.

I think anyone using fed ex should be.

Thanks again for letting me help !!!!

thestranger101
12-22-2008, 07:07 PM
That is true. But, surely, you can understand why the secretive nature of your posts raises suspicions. Think about it....a person that doesn't post his full name wants copies of your waiver/account info. That unnamed person promises savings through an unnamed service. AND makes himself unaccountable by stating that the unnamed service is responsible for all billing.
I'm not saying you are trying to scam anybody; but if you are just trying to help others, why not just post the information you have and let people decide for themselves???

I respect that very much !!! Privacy. What i meant is to issue you an account I would like some verification that your certified. Or even a waver stating you are so i can not be held liable in anyway threw my company.

thestranger101
12-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Hope you all have a great holiday !!!!!!!

Mike

Sunshinedragons.com

Bye the way there are breeders taking advantage of this right now !!!

Thank you guys for letting me help you save !!!!

:)

calientedragons
12-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Not a scam, I have a discount account and saves me a few $$

You just cant sign up unless you are certified to ship live, thats all he was asking..

Heidi :)

sizzlindragons
12-23-2008, 12:04 AM
I signed up when he started and it does save me $$. My shipping averages 35.00 - 45.00.
Thanks Mike!!!
I would not offer it in public again:shrug01:

Bill & Amy
12-23-2008, 12:16 AM
I signed up when he started and it does save me $$. My shipping averages 35.00 - 45.00.
Thanks Mike!!!
I would not offer it in public again:shrug01:

If he would of approached us with the information that he was a contracted sales person for the shipping company that could save us on shipping. He would've received a lot different reception. Instead it was a "top secret" and we had no idea who he was. He also wanted us to trust him with all of our personal info and send our waivers. Big difference.

sizzlindragons
12-23-2008, 01:18 PM
I do not see where anything was "top secret" or how it was approached wrong. He put the offer out there and to contact him. Its more polite to just ask questions and see what the answers are. I do not think he put a detailed post so he could talk to everyone 1 on 1 like it said. He did say a select few.
There was no secrets about it from what I see, but then again I try to ask questions before I insert my foot and look like an ass?????