PDA

View Full Version : Green Morrocan, Ornate Female, Sudanese Uros for sale

Brotherflytrap
01-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Sudanese Bonded Pair for sale. They mate like rabbits and we've hatched 7 beautiful clutches from these two. Both are Captive born purchased from Lindsey Pike of Urotopia. Great color on the male! Female even has slight blue green oak leaf pattern.

One Female Ornate who has produced 2 clutches of viable eggs, all hatched. She's also a beautiful female captive bred specimen purchased from Lindsey Pike..

We have two green backed morrocan juvies/babies One we believe is male (Beautiful green coloration on his back) and one female. Again, both purchased from Lindsey Pike.

E-mail us at brotherflytrap@yahoo.com and make us an offer we can't refuse!

oOga
01-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Pm pics plz.

Brotherflytrap
01-08-2009, 11:47 PM
In my gallery are pics of the male and female bonded Sudanese (Ocellated) uros for sale. If you would like to see the female ornate or juvie morrocans for sale please PM me your e-mail addy and I will send you some really beautiful pics of them all.

niss0321
02-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Are the ocellated bonded uros still available? And what price are u asking for the pair?
Thanks,
Janice

Brotherflytrap
02-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Yes, the Sudanese are still available. Send me an e-mail to Brotherflytrap@yahoo.com for price.

uro_fan
02-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I have written correspondence showing that this individual is not truthful in his claims of hatching seven clutches from this pair of uromastyx.

I have written statements from this individual indicating that he and his partner never attempted to pair up or breed uromastyx prior to April 2007. I also have written statements from this poster showing that his very first clutch of uromastyx eggs were laid in June 2007 and this was a female Uromastyx ornatus and involved one viable egg as declared by this poster.

I have no vested interest in this situation other than having direct experience with assisting this individual in 2007 with his first attempted breeding and incubation of ornate eggs, knowledge of the uromastyx he claimed to own at this time, and the unfortunate experience of this individual attempting to use my website and these exaggerated claims to sell these same animals in November 2008. I take that back, he was claiming five clutches with this pair two months ago on my forum, I see he is claiming seven this week on this forum.

If you are simply looking for an ocellated uromastyx and have no reservation dealing with an individual who posts inconsistent data and claims, please continue. If you are looking for a proven pair of ocellata with the clutch claims being represented in this post, I suggest that you think twice or ask to see dates and photos of all seven clutches he claims to have hatched out with a pair of animals he has owned for less than a two years.

Debb Wolfram
UromastxyWorld.com

Brotherflytrap
02-03-2009, 01:26 PM
As usual there's always some idiot who thinks she knows something.
Deb, write on every board. I don't care. It doesn't bother me and it hasn't stopped me from selling our babies and our parent animals who we are no longer working with. Continue if it gives your life some purpose.

Our data is sound. Our animals are beautiful and healthy. Our animals and method for hatching have been successful as advertised.

UPDATE: The Sudanese pair is still available however the Moroccans and female ornate have found great homes!
We plan on having another female (and possibly a male) ornate from our brood available for sale in a few weeks. We are currently debating about our remaining three Moroccans.

Cheers and WARMEST REGARDS FOR YOU MY DARLING DEB,
Dr's Dominick and Trinity DiTucci
:thumbsup:

Randall Stephenson
05-05-2009, 09:24 AM
How much? My Uro, "Mojo", just died. I tried to nurse him back to health after discovering his illness. He was great socially and great eater, and just took a bad turn. I miss him.