PDA

View Full Version : **STOLEN BIRDS** Please Read

chondroqueen
06-02-2009, 12:54 PM
There is a lady in the Phoenix, Arizona area on another forum that I visit that had her house broken into 6/01 and they took three of her birds:

Jaden - 2 1/2 year old male goffins cockatoo. Is a mild plucker and is missing feathers from his chest. Missing several tail feathers, and was almost fully flighted when taken.

Mika - 1 year old male green quaker parrot. TALKS! Says watcha doing, mika mika mika, monkeybutt (most common phrases). Has a slightly overgrown beak which was just trimmed a couple of weeks ago.

Bailey - Female blue Indian Ringneck parakeet. Blue with a red beak..missing all of her tail feathers.

PLEASE, anyone out in the Western states be on the lookout for these birds. Feel free to cross post to other websites, she wants to get her babies back.

I am hoping that by getting the word out through large forums we can recover her fids for her. Please PM me for additional information, or to be given the link to the original post that was posted on the other forum.

KelliH
06-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Oh my gosh, I would be devastated if someone took my bird! That poor woman. I hope she gets them back.