PDA

View Full Version : Opuntia-Prickly Pear Cactus Pads~FREE Plant w/ orders!

Brih099
06-08-2009, 02:16 PM
100% organic prickly pear cactus pads, grown in CA on my property. I feed these to my torts. This is one of the best food item you can feed your torts, and know of a few people that feed these to there beardies. The spines wont bother the torts, but I do try my best to take most of them off for easy handling. I cut them FRESH, as soon as I get an order in. I have a plethora of pads, so Im able to sell them at your size preference; small, medium, large, or mixed. Let me the size when you contact me to purchase. If your purchasing for a Bearded Dragon of Iguana let me know and I'll be more then happy to make sure I take off ALL the spines. The torts have no problem eating them so make sure you let me know. ALL the pads I sell are of the best quality, grade A. Nothing less, I have been getting complements on how good they look! Im only offering FRESH, tender, new spring growth, and offering FREE plants on all orders over 3 pounds!!!

1 pound-$11

2 pounds-$16

3 pounds-$20

4 pounds-$24

5 pounds-$27

7 pounds-$29

8 pounds-$31

9 pounds-$33

10 pounds-$35~ SALE $28 SHIPPED w/ FREE rooted plant!

~Prices INCLUDE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE!
~ALL orders over 3 pounds include a nice rooted plant FREE!
~Shipping is down by USPS Priority, in most cases it takes 2-3 days to arrive at your door, I ship Monday-Wednesday.
~I accept paypal, credit/debit cards through paypal, and money orders. PM or e-mail me (mrj5633@live.com) for a faster responce.

Brih099
06-16-2009, 09:15 PM
Bump!!!!

Brih099
06-27-2009, 01:13 PM
BUMP!!!