PDA

View Full Version : Turtles in need of home!!

joshaune
07-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey everyone,
as I have been collecting turtles I have always had a goal in mind. It is now time to see this goal come to life. In order for that to happen I must thin my collection of turtles down. So I come to you in the hopes of finding a good reliable home for my little ones. I have the following up for sale.

2 Mississippi Maps (sex unknown)
there is some type of shell damage on one of them I have had is looked at by a vet and was told not to worry about it. I am asking $20 each or 30$ for the pair plus shipping.
They are 3" in shell length. They are very happy and love attention. I think they think there dogs. They beg and everything.

1 Diamond Back Terrapin (sex unknown)
this little guy is beautiful and very active. 3in. in shell length. He loves attention.
I am asking $60 plus shipping

Pictures are available if you're interested.

I also have their tank if you're interested. It is a 75gl tank with custom made birch stand and hood. It comes with everything, filter, lights, heater, basking area, and decorations. I am asking $250.00 for the tank stand and everything. Pick up only on the tank please. I am in West Palm Beach, FL. To see picture search my other posts.

joshaune@yahoo.com

Lozzog
09-11-2009, 08:27 AM
I would be interested in diamond back is he still available?

Deku
10-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone,
as I have been collecting turtles I have always had a goal in mind. It is now time to see this goal come to life. In order for that to happen I must thin my collection of turtles down. So I come to you in the hopes of finding a good reliable home for my little ones. I have the following up for sale.

2 Mississippi Maps (sex unknown)
there is some type of shell damage on one of them I have had is looked at by a vet and was told not to worry about it. I am asking $20 each or 30$ for the pair plus shipping.
They are 3" in shell length. They are very happy and love attention. I think they think there dogs. They beg and everything.

1 Diamond Back Terrapin (sex unknown)
this little guy is beautiful and very active. 3in. in shell length. He loves attention.
I am asking $60 plus shipping

Pictures are available if you're interested.

I also have their tank if you're interested. It is a 75gl tank with custom made birch stand and hood. It comes with everything, filter, lights, heater, basking area, and decorations. I am asking $250.00 for the tank stand and everything. Pick up only on the tank please. I am in West Palm Beach, FL. To see picture search my other posts.

joshaune@yahoo.com

I reeally would be interested in the map turtles as long as its a male. :/ please get it sexed?

ezra821
10-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Can you post some pics of the diamond back terrapin if it is still available?!?!