PDA

View Full Version : You gotta check out this new Kenyan

meretseger
03-04-2003, 10:44 AM
I just got in a Kenyan that I'm very excited about. This picture represents him almost perfectly. As you can see, He has light brown spots on a very light cream colored background. Since axanthics have black to brown spots on a bright white background, and snows have cream colored spots on a white background, what do you think this guy is? His eye color is also different from an axanthic's or snow's. We're tempted to say that he's a ghost (hypo x axanthic). One guy we know thinks he might be a hybrid, but everything about him but the color looks pure KSB. Whatever it is, we just hope it's genetic!
:smokin:

Erin and Jason Benner

Sand&SunReptile
09-27-2004, 09:47 AM
Very snow like.
Awesome lookin snake either way.
Good luck with him in the future.

keego73
11-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Maybe my monitor is displaying the colors slightly off (not a problem that i know of previously, but possible), but that looks very much like a regular wild type KSB. Just a normal run of the mill, non-selectively bred animal with the normal light yellow coloration. If my monitor is off and it's not a dull yellow pattern, than it very well may be some strange mix.

Sand&SunReptile
12-05-2004, 01:08 PM
I think your monitor is displaying wrong. I have seen normals, and that looks nothing like a normal to me.

ccthera
03-15-2005, 09:34 PM
snows (in kenyans) are actually animals who are homozygous Anery & Albino, and he's not that. Looks to me like a very dilute version of the wildtype.

lefty_mussolini
03-31-2005, 03:15 PM
I have one that looks exactly the same.