PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 4ft + american alligator for sale or TRADE

sweet.tartt
10-15-2009, 06:26 PM
i have a 4 ft american alligator for sale for $250.... his name is "crunch" he has a deformaty on his right hand where he only has 1 finger. the guy @ the pet store said he was born that way... i felt for him so i bought him figuring no one else would. he eats any kind of meat ie:chicken pork steak fish.... ect... we have given him mice n gold fish as well for treats to give him a lil exercise chasing them lol. i am pregnant and moving and i cannot take a 4 ft gator with me so i would love to either sell him or trade for a baby alligator or caiman that would be easier for me to handle. please contact me via email @ sweet.tartt@hotmail.com thank you
~jennifer~

burmese85
10-15-2009, 06:52 PM
where are u in IL

sweet.tartt
10-15-2009, 06:55 PM
right now i'm in Chicago Heights but i'll be moving to Carol Stream IL before Halloween.

joannalynn
11-20-2009, 11:31 PM
u still have i have hand tame eat out ur hand 7" gators and other stuff

sweet.tartt
11-21-2009, 04:23 PM
yes i still have him u can email me at sweet.tartt@hotmail.com for more info... i'd like to know what u have for trade

herp_addict
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM
I believe you can take him to the Riverside Reptile Ranch just west of St. Louis, MO and trade him for a baby gator. That is what they told me last August when I was there. Good luck!