PDA

View Full Version : Part-time Opportunity from GeneralExotics.com

generalexotics
10-31-2009, 11:38 PM
General Exotics has an opportunity for a forum-savvy reptile and amphibian lover to earn some extra money using only your computer and your love of animals.

GeneralExotics.com lists over 600 quality reptiles, amphibians and other exotic pet species for sale online. We ship overnight directly to your door. We've paid for Benefactor status on these forums and spend $1 per day on ads.

What is Required:
We're looking for someone to help us build our reputation at FaunaClassifieds.com. You'll provide meaningful content in your posts and add our great animals to the classifieds section. You control how much time you want to put into this but we're looking for someone that can post a minimum of 3 quality posts and 1 classified post each week. That's it.

Compensation:
You will become a General Exotics affiliate and earn 10% of all the sales that are generated from FaunaClassifieds.com - this includes people who click on our paid ads on the site as well!!!

If you are interested, post a reply or contact us (http://www.generalexotics.com/contact_us) and tell us about yourself so that we can decide if you are the right person for this position. We will go into more details with the selected person before reaching an agreement to move forward.

CB Reptiles
12-06-2009, 10:07 PM
PM sent

Cp3_Pythons
05-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Pm sent
Please feel free to Email me @ C.Payne3@yahoo.com regarding the employment oppurtunity

illuminati
06-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Contacted your website

5HiddenLizards
06-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Sent a message on your website.

generalexotics
07-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks to all who showed an interest in working with General Exotics. We've decided to close our search for this position at this time. It's just too difficult to fill it under the right terms, if that makes any sense.

We are however, always looking for opportunities to partner with quality individuals so if you have a proposal we would love to hear it.

WillArt
07-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks to all who showed an interest in working with General Exotics. We've decided to close our search for this position at this time. It's just too difficult to fill it under the right terms, if that makes any sense.

We are however, always looking for opportunities to partner with quality individuals so if you have a proposal we would love to hear it.

Darn, I really would of been interested,but just getting my feet on the ground myself and soon to open a site that could help you guys out.