PDA

View Full Version : C.B.B. Baby Boomslangs!! (Soon)

Chance
03-25-2003, 08:06 PM
Just wanting to let everyone know that my 1.2 boomslangs are busy into mating season right now. Over the past week I've been able to witness the male and olive-colored female courting and copulating many times, and the other melanistic female is about to shed and will be put with the male at that time as well. Babies should be available mid to late July. Just keep in mind, babies of this species are almost NEVER available Captive Bred and Born (not captive hatched), and will be WELL worth it. They will not leave here until they can eat day old pinkie mice, so it may be a few weeks after they hatch until shipping starts. I'll most likely be having two clutches, so pairs will be available; I'll try to pair babies from each clutch; they'll have the same father, but such is life. In the reptile world, that only ever means neat colors in the future anyway. If you want to e-mail me at rvsnakes@centurytel.net I can put you on my waiting list to be the first to be notified of both laying (and clutch size) and pre-hatch time. Deposits will be accepted to hold individuals and pairs. I'll be asking $150 each and $290 per pair. Thanks for reading.