PDA

View Full Version : CB TANIMBAR BLUE TONGUE SKINK WITH 6 TOES

samsquanch1972
12-14-2009, 01:12 PM
The last one left of my litter this year. It has a fully functional extra toe on his left front paw, which is cool even if he wasn't such a pretty bluey. He has a tail that is regenerating so I am pricing him accordingly. He has gorgeous colors. I sold the other 6 locally within a few weeks, but kept him back to make sure his tail was growing back fine. He has a nice pink/red belly and pink on his sides, his parents are gorgeous with light colors. He is pure bred Tanimbar Island. Here's the deal I do not want to ship, especially this time of year. I live in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater Virginia(Gloucester County) area, but will be traveling North over the holidays. So it is possible I may be passing by your area, I will be traveling through Eastern VA, Eastern MD, and Northeastern PA on Dec 23rd and back on Jan 3rd. So I will be passing by Port Royal VA, Waldorf MD, Wash DC, Baltimore MD, York PA, Harrisburg PA, and ending in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton PA area. So it may be possible to meet if you live clsoe to these areas.Skink is priced at $90. Check out pics below.
http://picasaweb.google.com/samsquanch1972/BabySkinks#
samsquanch1972@gmail.com