PDA

View Full Version : Clint Boyer........

Clint Boyer
04-08-2003, 07:52 PM
Interesting forum!

I was born in 1958 in Washington state, grew up there and in Oregon where I live now. Right out of high school, I worked as a big game guide and horse wrangler in Montana for one season. Then I joined the USMC and served as an armorer and in motor transport in construction. After that I worked in several machine shops running lathes and milling machines. From there I went to work in the utilities field in construction. After getting tired of the life of a contractor and traveling I went to work for a small local telephone company and have been there for 15 years now.
I met my wife here in this small town and we've been married for......(awhile?).........6 years.

I bought my first corn as an impulse buy at a pet store because I'd never seen anything like it! (a normal amel), that was in '92.
Around 1996 my son thought it would be cool to see a snake being born. I bought what I was told was a male to breed with my female. Then I bought another male to go with my "2" females. Then I bought 6 adult breeders to go with my "3" females!
That's how I ended up with nearly 100 corns and how my corn breeding began.
My hobbies are Corn snakes, hunting, fishing, camping and firearms.

And a mug shot.......
http://www.molalla.net/~cboyer/cb

kenster
04-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Clint,
I must say I love your pic's over on the cornsnake.com site! And now I know who to e-mail if I ever want to plan a hunting trip to Oregon!!