PDA

View Full Version : Super friendly, unusal Grey banded King Mexicana

sclark
04-12-2003, 03:41 AM
Hi All,

Getting towards the end of my For Sale snakes, well until my babies come. This is a 3rd generation CBB grey banded king (Mexicana). You will see several greay banded kings listed all over, but I have yet to find this type anywhere. He is super pretty to look at, friendlist snake you could ever want. I have had him over a year and he is about 2 1/2 years old. He has bred once with a Blairs phase grey banded king (This year). If you either are looking for a uncommon snake, super friendly, you won't get better then this guy. He is big and healthy. Eats great, sheds in one piece. This has to be the most active snake day and night I have ever had. Always hanging around, or cruising the tank. Yet is is pretty relaxed when you hold him. I have may times put this guy around my neck and did what I had to do. He has never bitten or even threatened. Like I said, he is one of the best all around snakes I own. Like in the past few posts I made, I have so many babies coming, I have to make some room.

I do not mind answering any questions about this guy, so if you are interested, email or call me. Only request before sale of this guy is I want him to go to a good home, someone who will hang out with him. Don't want to see him put in some tiny tupperware container and not cared for..

This guy has always eaten fresh killed with no problem, so no converting needed..

I am asking $250 (shipping included)

Best Regards
Steve Clark