PDA

View Full Version : Need To make room

XzSaGezX
04-21-2003, 02:40 PM
I need to free up some space and I am selling a few of my guys at a decent price here is the list all animals have been healthy and have been eating well for well over a year.

1.1 Pair of Dumerils Monitors. My male is 3 1/2ft and my female is 3ft. Almost flawless with the exception of 1 inch of tail missing. The male is missing half a toe on one front foot and one back foot (healed happen before he was in my care) Very docile.
$250 obo.

1.0 Blackthroat Monitor. He is over 3ft at less then a year old. Eats well friendly once out of cage he has never tried to bit but will puff up when I reach toward him while he is in his cage. He is flawless except 1/2 inch of tail.
$125 obo.

0.1 Savannah Monitor. She was a rescue Flawless except for a scar on her neck from a larger male before we received her. She eats very well she is very friendly and also very active not overweight at all she is approx 3ft.
$50 obo

Please email me with any questions or offers looking to find homes by the end of the month I am very reasonable on price.
You can email shadow1@epix.net for the quickest response.

Thank you
Chris and Seanna