PDA

View Full Version : Must sell collection! Going overseas for 1 year!

Herpkingdom
06-01-2003, 12:56 AM
Due to a once-in-a-lifetime job offer that I have decided to take, I have to sell most of my collection. See the full reason why Here (http://www.reptilehaven.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=12102&forum=7&0)

The following is for sale:

1.1 adult Bearded Dragons (Bric & Brac) $250 pr This is an awesome pair of normal beardies. They love to be held and hand fed their mealworms. They also love to be outside in the sun. I had these guys for just over a year.

1.1 juvenile Beardied Dragons (02 Jake & Murray) $150 pr These guys, like all dragons, love their food. Crickets daily, dusted twice a week, mealworms, greens, etc. Jake has an attitude due to her tail getting cuaght in the cage door twice. Tail is fine, just that she is still mad at me. SHe flattens out when the cage door is opened, but once in your hands she is OK. Jake is a unusual light color, but not a hypo cause her nails are dark, more like a blonde color all the time. Murray is just great normal beardie. Loves to held. All of my dragons get handfed their mealworms. I had these guys for just over a year.

1.1 adult Greyband Kingsnakes (01 Ready to breed next season) $175 pr. Purchased these last fall. Really do not want to part with them, but life calls :) Each eating 1 f/t mouse weekly and have only refused a meal when in shed. I had these guys for about 3 months. If you need more information I can put you in contact with the previous owner.

0.0.7 Leopard Geckos *(02 subadults) $200 for all I cannot guarantee the sex to be what I was told so I am listing them as such. They all are in good health with one having a stub tail and smaller than the rest due to being a MIA for about 2 months. I had these guys for just over a year.

See pics here!@ (http://photo.reptilehaven.net/JDsKingdom)

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping cost around $25 to $40 depending on your location. I ship only Airborne next day and I hand deliver them to the depot so they do not spend as much tie in a truck.

For a shipping quote, send your zipcode here sales@herpkingdom.com

All animals are feeding normally, healthy, and free of external parasites.
Live arrival guaranteed only if you are there to accept the package on the first attempt at delivery