PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Or Trade Huge Pignose turtle $1000

kybmw328i
08-17-2010, 11:35 AM
I have a large male fly river turtle (carettochelys insculpta) here that im looking to sale. He is more than 13 inches long measuring from its top shell. Feeding well on turtle sticks,algae wafers and romaine lettuce. Im asking $1000 plus shipping for this rare turtle. Will only accept USPS money order at this time.

cuoraJON
08-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Yo you already know who this is man !! Where those turtles you owed me or the $800 ??? You sent me a sick animal that died the very next day and you said you would replace it !!! Then what you disappear stop answering my emails and calls man !!! That's greezy as crap !! I gave you so much buisness and was being a friend to you till you went and ripped me off.... So email or call me and work this out if your a real man..... Or I'm just gonna blow your name out of the water and let everyone know how much of a scam you are... Cause if that's how you treat your so called buisness friends that's real real messed up !!!!! You know what I'm not a snitch so I won't blow your name up.. But keep in mind you will have no good name in this turtle buisness pulling shiesty stuff like that... And you really played me with thinking we were friends !!! And food market animals aren't cb....

polasian
08-17-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't see how this ad can be salvaged after such a post, hence I'm closing it. The classifieds are not the place to have this conversation. There are other forums which cater to this type of situation (Jon, check your PM).

Jack, you can repost this ad if you want.