PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out!!

reptilexman
06-03-2003, 10:59 PM
I got 3 mali uros that just really need to go!! There fat and healthy and CB! Im letting all 3 go for $70 SHIPPED!!!!!! I believe there all females, there pores arent noticable so... First come first serve on this one! Email me for pics or to get them at reptilexman@yahoo.com Thanks-Ryan

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
08-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Hi, My name is Sheila and i am new here. Just joined in. I went on line for about a week now getting information on a Mali Uromastyx. I just purchased one from Reptilemax. I have never had a Retile before. And i was so scared to order one online. But all the positive feedback i got about this bussiness in Miami Fl. was all good. The only thing that I am worried about is, this new pet will be Wild caught. I read a lot about it, but i seem to be a little confused on this issue. I heard Captive bread is better, but they don't seem to be as hearty as a wild caught . I was wondering if you would consider just selling me one of your Mali's?
Doesn't hurt to ask.
Thanks, sheila:D

1216dex
08-18-2004, 02:04 PM
Sheila,
Make sure and read up on the care sheets at deerfernfarms.com and on the uromastyx page on kingsnake.com Also if you send an email to majordomo@icomm.ca with subscribe uromastyx in the body you can subscribe to the uromastyx listserve with hundreds of breeders and hobbyists should you have any questions. Uromastyx make great pets if you give them what they need (heat! :) Good Luck!

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
08-18-2004, 02:29 PM
John,

Thanks so much for the advice. I am going to go there now. You have been real helpful.

Sheila:)

kingfish
08-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Please contact me about the lizards. I will take them. Please e-mail me at kfour@mindspring.com or sking@piolaxusa.com
Thanks
Scott

tamster
08-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Hi, if the malis are still avaliable I would like to have them.
My email is tamster_5@alltel.net
Thanks,
Tammy