PDA

View Full Version : Two Leopard Geckos up for adoption

Steph Scranton
06-15-2003, 03:37 PM
The first leopard gecko is a small Female. She was brought to me back in January. She had been housed with another more aggressive leopard and was not given the nutrition she needed to grow properly. She developed a calcium deficiency which caused her legs to become weak and she began walking on her elbows. A calcium rich diet has helped her some. She has regained strength in her legs but she still walks funny. She eats great, has no problem chasing crickets and mealies and has a wonderful personality.

The second is a male leopard. I obtained him from the pet store where I used to work. This guy came in healthy but had an extremely rapid growth spirt. It appeared that he outgrew his bones. He was crawling on his tummy when I took him home to rehab him. With lots of TLC and calcium, he began to walk again. The only trace of his earlier problem is that his one hip rolls when he walks. This doesn't stop him from eating. He is actually one of the most aggressive feeders I have.

These guys are up for adoption because I just can't keep every rescue that comes my way (as much as I would like to). They are ready to find a home so that I can dedicate more time to some other rescues that need more attention. They would both make great pets for somebody who knows how to pay attention to detail. They up up for adoption with a few stipulations.

1. Neither will ever be used for breeding!!!!!!!!!

2. I will not ship them, you must be willing to drive to Alanta, Ga to get them.

There is no adoption fee but I will be picky about who gets these guys, just because they have had an already hard life. Please e-mail me for more information and let me know your set-up and care plans.

Thanks,
Steph