PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! Pure Aussie Frilled Dragon

kvongpha
12-21-2010, 03:17 AM
I bought this frilled dragon from Renae a while back, but am deciding to just make a cut to my dragon collection. Due to school I do not have the proper time to care for him although it is relatively easier to care for him then for the bearded dragons.

It is a male.
Hatched date is 5/17/10.
He measures approximately 22 inches and weighs over 250 grams.
His whole body is in shed right now. His frill is not completely red, but it does have red and orange scales distributed throughout the bottom of it. His chest is a light red orange color.
He is housed by himself so no nips or bite mark.
His head is normally lighter than that. He is just a little stressed out from me taking pictures of him.

$900 shipped

Locals can pick up his cage as well free of charge. I built it myself so it is a little ghetto, but it does the job. It is just that I rushed on building it so the back panel turned out to be two sheets screwed together in the middle rather than being one whole sheet. There are also two vertical grapevine in there for him to cling onto. Cage dimension is ~48”x24”x48” and is made out of white melamine boards.

milokai
12-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Any trade?

kvongpha
12-21-2010, 12:20 PM
Sorry no trades.

KP

milokai
12-21-2010, 12:37 PM
No prob. GL good looking frilled

AlamoAgama
12-21-2010, 05:35 PM
oh, if only it wasnt the holidays, and if only you did a payment plan!

i would LOVE to have this guy but spent all my money for the month on presents.

good luck with the sale. i believe i have one of his brothers here already :) but i do really need another male for all my females

milokai
12-31-2010, 05:43 PM
Got a question my email rmopia@yahoo.com
Thanks

kvongpha
12-31-2010, 05:54 PM
E-mail sent.

KP