PDA

View Full Version : Looking to volunteer near Dayton, OH

OwnerSince2010
01-17-2011, 02:16 AM
I'm fairly new to herps (Picked up my first Kingsnake in August of this year, and have two young Jungle Carpet Pythons I picked up in December) but have done way too much research for my own good... Just looking to get some experience handling herps or assisting in breeding/recovery, if for no other reason than just to know what to expect when that time comes for my own reptiles (Plan on breeding my JCP's when they reach sexual maturity). Compensation would be nice (Atleast some gas money if nothing else, I drive a Hybrid that gets 40-50MPG so don't need much) but not required. If interested, send me a message on here or via e-mail (Zachary.t.walker@gmail.com). Thanks :)

OwnerSince2010
03-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Just a little update, I'm up to 5 snakes (Added a Columbian Redtail, and Dwarf Reticulated) and starting to do research to properly maintain a Green Tree Python, so if anyone in the area breeds them and needs help with the care I'm more than willing to help for free just so I know what to expect and what to do.

Jeff.jr
01-10-2012, 02:36 AM
I have a green tree python and an emerald tree boa. As long as you start with a quality setup and get the temp and humidity figured out, they are very easy to keep. If you decide you want an emerald tree boa I am going to sell the one I have. $350.

Morelia4life
01-10-2012, 10:00 AM
I dont' think this is the place for trying to sell. If you want to sell take it to the classified section. Not trying to start anything, just saying.

AbsoluteApril
01-10-2012, 11:50 AM
that is correct, this is not the classifieds, take it to PMs.
thank you