PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Alligator snapper hatchling

fishbrain
03-28-2011, 06:32 PM
I am looking for one hatchling. In the past I have gone through John Richards, but as I found out a few days ago and you probably already know if you're reading this he is no longer an option. :(

Also it's been many years since I have purchased one and I'm not sure when their breeding season is. I was originally thinking April-May which would mean hatchlings would be ready around June or July. Does that sound accurate?

kensopher
03-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Just curious, what happened to John? I purchased a big male from him a few years ago, for educational purposes. Is he ok?

I actually have two juveniles available, if you are interested. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to pm me.

Thanks.

fishbrain
03-28-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm not exactly sure, I did some google searching and came up with a few articles but nothing real detailed.

This is one. (http://www.fws.gov/midwest/news/release.cfm?rid=146)

I thought I read that he was also convicted of selling protected species, but I can't find the article.

Weird though because I talked to him a couple times last year since the sentencing. Really not sure would be interested if anybody knows.

Backyard-Safari
03-30-2011, 08:31 PM
Doug- I have one a little bigger than a hatchling. (And I am real close)

AlligatorSnaps
03-31-2011, 11:46 AM
i have 2 Leu AST babies avail if your interested. PM me and ill send ya pics if you like.