PDA

View Full Version : Coral Snow Corn with a Hypo female.... PICTURE!

Adam Block
08-09-2003, 07:03 PM
I'm shipping Tuesday and would like these guys to go out the same day so I'm bloing them out the door at$125 shipping included! Here are the corns that I have up for sale/trade:

1.0 CB02 Hypo, Albino Anerys (AKA Albino Ghost or Hypo Snow) . I got this guy by breeding a Ghost het for amel and Motley to a Hypo het for Ghost and Amel. He's a great looking snake with the male although a little bit small as he was from the second clutch.

0.1 CB02 Hypo from the same parents as the above male. Het of course for the traits that would go along with that being Anery for fact with Albino and Motley being poss.

$125 Shipped for the pair or trade for the following:

I'm willing to trade for just about anything you can think of that isn't related to reptiles, the exception being Leos. Gold, Coins, Knives, Watches, Computers, Electronics, Lots of Land, DVDs, Car Audio, Bikes and just about anything else that comes to mind.

This photo belongs to Don S. © 2000 by South Mountain Reptiles www.cornsnake.net I hope you don't mind me using it Don but this morph is not seen often and it took me over 2 hours to even find a photo of an adult. THANKS!

Thanks so much for reading,
Adam

Please email me at: 4adam at comcast.net (be sure to replace at with the @ that belongs in emails)