PDA

View Full Version : Our 1st Albino

Rob BryertonRKK
08-11-2003, 03:53 AM
Hi, Here is Miracle our first Albino hatchling. He shed for the first time Sat night.
As some of you know we bred a NERD Het High Contrast male to what we thought was a Normal female. We received these two along with their normal looking siblings(66% Hets)
Miracle left the egg a little early and I believe that is why he is on the skinny side. Hopefully he will eat for the first time today.

Thanks For Looking, Rob:)

Rob BryertonRKK
08-11-2003, 04:24 AM
Here is Miracle's sister? I believe she's a girl by looking at her claws and tail. She bites and strikes non stop so one of these days when she calms down I'll pop her. She shed for the first time yesterday AM. Even though she looks like she ate a rabbit I'll attempt to feed her today.
Thanks, Rob

redpython
09-29-2003, 12:50 AM
those are two beautiful snakes. what a shot you had there with that supposed normal female. she gifted you with not one but two albinos. a big congratulations to you.
Red

Rob BryertonRKK
09-30-2003, 05:01 AM
Thanks Red, When Miracle pipped and I saw him I thought I may have been dreaming. LOL. My wife, son and cousin came running to the Python Room because they thought someone had grabbed me, I guess I was yelling a little loud. I was very happy that they confirmed that I wasn't hallucinating from lack of sleep.
The larger one eats like every 4 days, but Miracle is a sporadic feeder. I think it is due to him being smaller and leaving his egg way to soon. Hopefully he will be ok.
After our human baby is born I will add updated pics of the two Albinos.
Take Care, Rob:)

Sand&SunReptile
10-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Gorgeus!
I still cant get over this story. It's truly amazing.

TooManyBurmese
10-24-2004, 01:50 PM
Congratulations on all THREE of your new babies :)

MGReptiles
10-24-2004, 03:33 PM
I cant wait...Congrats......