PDA

View Full Version : High end projects f/s or f/t

RayesReptiles
09-12-2003, 06:21 PM
I have some really nice leopard geckos for trade. These are HIGH END animals, and I am getting out of geckos for the most part, so please keep that in mind when thinking about trades. I have a list of wanted animals at the end of the ad. Pics available for all.

1.2 super hypo tangerine baldie - well... the females are and the male is packing the genes, this trio has produced killer babies this past year for me (aka shtct baldy 50%+) and that was just the male and the 2 year old female (25% ct), thats not even the 50% CT female who just laid her first egg two weeks ago and will probibly be bigger than the male (she hit 70g at 9 months before laying)! This group will make major $$$ this breeding season, but I can't deal with the feeder insects!! ---------$1100 or best offer

0.1.? super hypo tangerines - I have a female and a bunch of incubated for female super hypo tangerines.... at least 3 will definately be super hypo, the female I'm not sure but her color will be killer... was going to keep them, but again, can't deal with the feeder insects! -------$35-100 each

I might also have a sht male... but I want to raise him up a bit more before letting him go. Definately a male, let me know if you are interested.

Wanted:
thumbnail Dendrobates dart frogs (imitator, amazonicus, etc)
eggfeeder Dendroabtes dart frogs (pumilio, etc)
rare day geckos (cepediana, guimbeaui, ornata, klemmeri)
SCREAMER male cresteds and female cresteds
Possibly genetic morphs of western hoggies or pairs of southern hognoses

Email me with requests for pics/trades.... you ship first in trades no exceptions unless I've worked with you before.
Best, Raye
rayesreptiles@yahoo.com