PDA

View Full Version : Virgina Opossum BABIES!

melonie
09-12-2003, 09:33 PM
We now have Virginia Opossums available for adoption. My babies were born and raised right here at the rodentry and are hand-raised by me personally. North American Opossums can make great pets. In captivity, North American Opossums can live up to 10 years. These "mellow" friends, love to be held and are not known to bite, unless they feel threatened. As with all our animals we offer, a complete care guide; which include care on proper diet, Housing, medical concerns, resources and more; and free gift come with each animal. Our opossums are $250 each. A sales agreement is required and affordable shipping is available. Regards, Melonie

natacha_rms
03-13-2007, 08:27 AM
what sex are they and how many do you have im looking for three you can contact me at natacha_rms@yahoo.com

Cat_72
03-13-2007, 08:37 AM
This ad is from 2003.

You may have better luck either replying to more recent ads, or going through the website given in the ad to see if they have any available.

SweetLeo
04-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi, I really want to buy one or two baby Opossums from you or eneyone else you know as soon as posible!!!
I live in South Africa, is it posible to ship to RSA, Gauteng, Pta? If Not I will come and fetch them in person!!?

Thanks.. my e-mail address is: forevermore_silence@hotmail.com
Leo

Cat_72
04-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Leo, this ad is well over 3 years old.