PDA

View Full Version : Serval bottle fed kittens

new2ya
10-06-2003, 02:47 PM
I am now taking deposits on bottle raised serval kittens. The kittens will be ready for delivery shortly after October 23rd if no shipping is required and you have some experience bottle feeding. They will be six weeks of age on that date and will still require a little bottle feeding ( approx. 2 weeks ) this will allow you and the new kitten to have some additional bonding time as you bottle feed. If shipping is required or you have no bottle feeding experience then i prefer to wait until 8 weeks of age prior to delivering them as shipping could be very stressful and i would like to avoid it if possible. Prior to making a deposit i will send you my breeder terms agreement which is pretty much the same as all other breeders terms. Also prior to making a deposit please understand you are responsible for finding out your local laws on exotics of this nature please contact your local fish and wildlife in regards to this and explain the size and weight these beautiful creatures can get to.

I have two males and one female available, the price for a female is 2,000 and 1,800 for a male. (they are related so pairing is not possible sorry ) They will have their first shots, worming, etc and be vet checked and all paperwork will accompany your animal. They are a very friendly trio all with like personalities and i will say this is the most friendly litter ive ever seen. They have been bottle fed in a household with 3 children ranging from 6 to 13 in age as well as being bottle fed daily at my office where they have interacted with all of my coworkers. You literally cant walk out of a room without these little ones trying to follow you wherever you are going.

References on animals and previous dealings are available upon request and i will post additional pics on the web of the kittens this weeks and provide links to them.

Thank you

Please e-mail Minniescar@yahoo.com if interested as my previous litter went very quickly.

It has been brought to my attention that i worded my add in a manner that it appears i have a contract like a breeder style contract. That is not actually the case the contract i was reffering to was a deposit contract showing you pay x amount of dollars to hold tha kitten and the balance would be due on x date prior to shipping , the kitten would be garanteed healthy , with shots , etc . I did not mean i would require you to sign a contract saying you would spay the animal or any type of breeder type contract. I apoligize for my miswording and any confusion.