PDA

View Full Version : Bob Clark Show

dself40
10-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Who all is going to the Bob Clark show Nov 1 and 2?

I know I am going was just checking to see if anyone else was going would love to meet some of the folks from this site

NEWReptiles
10-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Are you talking about the White Plains show?

dself40
10-08-2003, 10:27 PM
It is the one at the Arlington Convention Center.In the Dallas Metroplex.

dself40
11-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Well I went and stayed all weekend.and came back with 100% het pied female,5 normal baby balls,2 male breeder size balls and a rack system well the rack is being shipped to me..lol...Maybe next time huh..Oh well I like to be a loner anyways....

WebSlave
11-06-2003, 01:31 AM
Just out of curiosity, how many vendors/tables were there at the show? I may be interested in attending it next year if it went over well.

Any idea of the attendance numbers? What about overall impressions of the show in general?

Thanks.

dself40
11-06-2003, 01:36 PM
The vendor list was like 64 .But I dont think that many showed up.I havent been to any of the big shows .But all in all I thought it was a nice show and everyone seemed really nice and made the time to chat with you.I can count 29 tables wright off the top of my head and thats not counting how many Bob ,Mike and Webb I am thinking altogether there was like around 40 tables and I know not everyone on the vendor list showed up.As far as attendance it seemed fairly good but not as good as it could have been.And I had a very good impression of the show it seemed nice and clean and didnt seem to be a bunch of junk(as far as herps).I know I will be going back in April with I hope some stuff for sale I have been working on a few projects with a buddy and hopefully there will work...lol..But you know how that goes.

Here is a link to the vendor list if it works..

http://www.constrictors.com/show.html