PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Quarles

dqreps
10-14-2003, 02:26 AM
Alright, it was brought to my attention that some of you would possibly like to participate in the BOI lifestyles of the rich and famous. Yes you. You can post your picture in this thread for the sheer excitement of myself and others. I will be the first to post my UGLY overgrown mug, this will make others feel more at ease as nothing can be more horiffic than my face on the BOI forum. All in all, i would like to do this so i can place the face with the name. This only makes sense as we all know how much of a pain computers are when it comes to actual understanding/conversing/recognizing an individual. The only reason for a person Not to post there pics is if they Don't want to be recognized in fear that they will be seen and well you know, persecuted for something they have done wrong. Anyway, i dont want to get off track. First of all, if anyone wants to list there background with herps, job descriptancy, hobbies, family etc, feel free to. But if you do all this, at least post a photo. I think this will turn out great (well i hope). Work with me here.

Personal Info - My name is Dallas Quarles. I am 27yrs old and born and bread in New York. I now reside in Bangor Maine at this time but i have hopes of moving back down to Florida as soon as my fiancee gets her masters degree in pyschology which will be in about 2yrs. We had planned on moving to FL much sooner but it is in our best interest to wait. I used to work at Silver Springs Attraction Wildlife Park in Silver Springs FL in the reptile department under Jesse Durham, a very well known and respected individual in respect to crocs, gators and venomous reptiles. I am a single dad to a 2yr old boy named Blaze, he is the SINGLE most important thing in my life. His mom and myself seperated over a year ago and now he has a soon to be step mom that loves him like her own. She is the best, i love her, and i have her loyalty, as she does mine. So i could not be happier.

Proffesion - I am a fugitive recovery agent/Bail enforement agent, AKA Bounty Hunter but i dont like calling it that because it has a bad rap and also sounds like it came out of a comic book. Anyway, i am a very good tracker and most always get my man. I have many resources in this biz and hardly anyone is safe when i am on to them:) I get 10% of the bail they jump per bust so you can imagine i have to make some good busts. Not all that easy as it sounds in Bangor Maine.

Hobbies - Well, the obvious, herps. That goes without saying. I am also a major martial arts practioner and study in mixed martial arts. Vale Tudo, Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Judo, Muay Thai boxing etc. I am trained by the best around here, the same man that trained both Tim Sylvia and myself. Tim is the current Ultimate Figthing Championship (UFC) heavyweight champ of the world and is lethal at 6'8 265lbs. I dont believe in studying in any one martial art. I beleive to be at your best, you need to be well rounded and take the best out of every art and combine it to make youself the ultimate fighter. You MUST be able to fight the stand up game AND the ground game, ground and pound baby! I had plans to get into the UFC but at this time, i cannot. I tore a ligament in my elbow which i am dong therapy for and i also have scoliosis of the back, spinal curvature. I just bought a tempupredic bed which is supposed to re-aline everything so we will see how it works. I am supposed to recieve it in the next couple weeks. I have the pillows and i love them. Anyone else have any expereiences wiht Tempurpedic products? Anyway, that was my dream, along with breeding reptiles. But at this time, i am just in to rough a shape to go out full force and fight EVERY day for 8hrs a day getting ready for a fight. Some say it is brutal, i say it is an artform and my good friend Tim Sylvia just defended his heavyweight title and also signed a 3 fight contract fora 1/4 mill, not bad huh? My instructor said to me" Just think, that could hav been you" my hear just sunk. Really hit my pride. If it were not for all these injuries, i would be there, i know i can do it. I am only 27 but when i get up every morning i feel like i am 60. All the martial arts, bodybuilding, powerlifting abuse has taken its toll i think. I never learned how to properly manage and chanell my strengths before. Now i know how, but i feel it is too late. Anyway....

Hobbies Cont. - Of course one of my other hobbies is herps. I just LOVE them. BOIDS, Monitors, Crocs, Gators etc. I really loved working at Silver Silver Springs attaction Wildlife park as it was my first introduction to gators and some rather aggresive crocs and the occasional venomous snakes i came accross. I have some great stories but i wont bore you know as this is getting long enough. As far as my person collection, after selling many of my high end "normal" but exceptional BCI, i am concentrating mostly sharp stain albinos and their various morph projects. The sharp strain albinos are worth their weight in gold right now and will continue to be for at least the next 2-3 years, even for the normal Sharp albinos, depending on production of course. I am also working with Jungles and some others you will se within the next two years.

Well i have typed enoug already. I guess now i will try to find a pic or two and try to post them.

I am gonna try to post an interesting pic of my hand, you will have to look at the follow up after to understand what took place.

NEWReptiles
10-14-2003, 02:32 AM
A great idea, but Rich was 119,874,023 steps ahead of you.

The Rogues' Gallery is a pefect spot for this.

(It is great to put names with faces)

dqreps
10-14-2003, 02:36 AM
HeHe, Like the pic above, well, here is the story. I am from NY but have lived in Maine a lot of my life. I lobster fished for 5 years and scallop dragged for a couple also, not to mention clam diggin whic can be tedious at 6'3 or so.

Ok, my girlfriend decided to cook some lobster out on the patio. So me, being the cocky veteran lobster fisherman that i am, too no worry about getting bitten (by claws, crushers). For anyone that does not know, when lobsters are sold, they are banded first on the boat. Well, i was taking the bands of this one particular lobster and when i turned my head for one second to talk to my girlfriend the little sucker latched right on to me. It did not tickle and believe me, they make snakes look like mice when it comes to that. He cut me wide open, real good. So i proceeded to get even with the lobster. I threw him in the boiling pot with a couple other of his mates and whoala, steamed lobster just 15 minutes later. I made sure to keep an eye on the one that bit me, that one is mine i told my girlfriend, i want him. Anyway, this second pick tells the story. He drew first blood but i ended it. He was damn tasty too! Look at the pic below. You asked for my ugly mug, i have worse thoug. I am not very photogenic. C'mon guys, lets make this thread killer!

Thanks,
Dallas

dqreps
10-14-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by realvenum
A great idea, but Rich was 119,874,023 steps ahead of you.

The Rogues' Gallery is a pefect spot for this.

(It is great to put names with faces)

I agree it is a good site for this but i also think it would be cool to have one BIG post that people can scroll through etc without having to go through them one by one like in the Rouges gallery. They both have their benefits, i like both but i would like to see people get involved in this one. It would be fun. Come on man, tell a little about yourself, post a pic. Join the fun. LOL.

Dallas Quarles

Gilbert Thompson
10-14-2003, 03:08 AM
Hey Dallas,
I am going to that other one that Rich said to put it in. I don't want to piss anyone off.
Thanks,
Gilbert Thompson

dqreps
10-14-2003, 12:13 PM
The baby tiger and super tiger retics and I...

Dallas Quarles