PDA

View Full Version : Breeders,Wholesalers.

monsterpetshop
10-14-2003, 01:16 PM
Monster Pet Shop is looking for all types of animals and goodies. Please send prices of what you have available wither animals, insects, or supplies to monsterpetshop@yahoo.com

cassys
06-17-2004, 11:56 AM
I don't knwo if you want any breeding services but I have a male Doberman Pinscher for stud service. he has some rear bloodline in him, but willing to give cheap fee for him to breed with female Dobie. I ahve a male cockatiel that is yellow and grey moatly yellow and white all over but grey partial wings. I ahve a female tru coastal carpet python available for breeidng as well and a male true jungle carpet python that is just barely sexually mature. Let me know if you are interested in any of these breeing offers.

Thanks,
Cassandra

gvilleman
09-02-2004, 10:37 AM
i have a decent reptile collection where i breed corns and leo morphs. i also have a very extensive feeder breeding collection including mice, crickets, and meal worms. please let me know if any of this interests you
thanks
kittenkraze2004@yahoo.com

EdExotics
09-18-2004, 10:38 PM
Hello,
Contact me if you can use any of these turtle species listed in Wholesale Qty. Lots.

Blandings
W. Painted
Common (Northern) Snappers
Ally Snappers
Redear Sliders
Maps
Cagles Maps
Striped Muds
few Albino Redear Sliders
Few Spotted Turtles
Few N.A. Woods

E-mail me if interested...
Thanks...
Ed
Rainforest's Exotics (http://hometown.aol.com/edexotics/RainforestsExoticsMain.html)