PDA

View Full Version : Female Ball Pythons PLEASE READ!!

screamdreams
10-17-2003, 09:33 PM
Sadly, a very good friend of mine passed away unexpectedly. His passion for reptiles ran deep, and I always looked forward to hanging out with him and his brother each and every month at the All-Ohio Expo. In short, he was a great person to be around and always made people laugh. He has many, many close friends in the hobby, and will forever be in our hearts. With that being said, I'd like to offer for purchase a beautiful group of female Ball Pythons, any and all monies will be donated to his family. These are all feeding readily on f/t mice and are in excellent health - guaranteed. All are properly sexed, flawless 03' animals, and should make a nice addition to your collection. I'm asking $125 shipped for the group of 3 females. Not alot of money to donate, but any little bit will help right now I'm sure. I hope that with some help of some other friends in our herp community, we can put together a "donation" or maybe even an auction in his name, and have some amazing animals available in which all proceeds can be donated. Obviously no dollar amount can replace a loved one, but I think the hobby as a whole is full of many great people who come together for friends and strangers alike in times of need, and I'm hoping we'll all do so here. He was a loving father of four, and with the internet being such a wonderful place to access thousands of people's hearts, hopefully we can pull together and do something truly amazing for his children someday from our "community". My friend's love for reptiles was not a "passing phase" nor was it simply a hobby. It was a passion, an addiction - that so many of us share with him. Thank you very much for your interest, and again, this will be a nice way to help a family that has had to suffer a huge loss, and please place them all in your thoughts and prayers.

Email me (screamdreams@woh.rr.com)