PDA

View Full Version : Huge Tank For Sale In Pa Cheap!!

EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
10-21-2003, 01:39 PM
This is a petco pond display tank measuring 94" x 37" x 20". One huge tank. Weight probably between 400-500lbs dry! Has slate bottom and 1/2" glass sides! Perfect tank for someone who has the room! These were sold to Petcos for an unbelievable price of 12,500.oo ea. Comes with all equiptment including original pump valued at over 1k for itself! Perfect turtle, crocadilian you name it tank if you have the room! We are in King Of Prussia PA 19406, and this must be picked up! We are asking a steal of a price of 750.00 OBO. Will take some partial trades! This tank will need to be resealed, we started taking the seals off so we could bring it in the house section by section but unfortunately we lost intrest. Need the Money and room so my loss is your gain! Pick up this amazing tank before it is gone. Byt he way it has a built in black dtand that measures 14" high so you don't have to worry about what am I going to put it on. Pics available to serious buyers!
Thanks
EE

leonochal
03-25-2005, 11:37 PM
you said it came with pumps, for fish? was it mad for a fish tank? if so i live in conshy and am interested i was wondering if you could email some pics? at rimtap@gmail.com thanks joe

DAND
03-26-2005, 05:09 AM
you said it came with pumps, for fish? was it mad for a fish tank? if so i live in conshy and am interested i was wondering if you could email some pics? at rimtap@gmail.com thanks joe

Hey rookie,

I'd be suprised if the tank is still available. This ad is well over a year old. The date an ad is posted is located in the upper right hand corner of each post.