PDA

View Full Version : where to buy 100% het for albino female BP??

ArachnidFiend
11-13-2003, 05:25 AM
could anybody please point me in the right direction to purchase a 100% het for albino female ball python, w/paperwork, records, etc.. from someone reputable?? the only problem is i can only spend around 400.00-600.00 dollars, thanks i would GREATLY appreciate feedback, i have dreamed of owning an albino ball since the early 90's but unfortuantly it was an untouchable dream, now i have enough cash to perhaps buy the female i need to create my own, please help me out, thanks, best regards--Jeff

evansnakes
11-13-2003, 03:41 PM
Nobody will sell one that cheap Jeff, especially this time of year. BHB Enterprises, Reptiles Industries, Ralph Davis and others have them available at $800-1000.

Adam Block
11-14-2003, 03:48 AM
You can buy one for $600 with little trouble. Try Cory Woods, Jamie Quick, John Manser, John Romeo, Rasty Davis or maybe the Sutherlands.

If you can't find them email me and I'll get you links.

ArachnidFiend
11-14-2003, 04:13 AM
hi ghost, thanks for the response, i just sent you an e-mail let me know when you can please about those people(i don't know my way very well ;/ around the herp community too well) i really appreciate good sold advice, my goal is to own at least a 1.1 (my own produced)albino pair of BP's(this may sound crazy but no other morph even intrests me!well i must confess spider looks nice:))someday, thats all i want out of life lol!, thank you very much--Jeff